Forming TN Survival Group: East TN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forming TN Survival Group: East TN

This is a discussion on Forming TN Survival Group: East TN within the Tennessee Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Howdy Folks, I am interested in meeting veterans, farmers, and outdoorsmen in the East TN area that might want to ...

survivalmon is offline Banned

Smile Forming TN Survival Group: East TN

Howdy Folks,

I am interested in meeting veterans, farmers, and outdoorsmen in the East TN area that might want to be part of our survival group.

We believe in the Constitution and are against the obama, one-party regime. In addition we plan to initially use group purchasing to get price breaks on our food-fuel stockpiles and engage in survival training. Since there are so many anti-survivalist infiltrators we are careful about Opsec.
    We are a family group, mostly veterans, born here and determined to survive as free men and women.

If this appeals to anyone in the East TN area, we should establish contact and if all goes well meet with our wives in a place like McDonalds to discuss the group.

Thanks

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Sounds interesting. Too bad I live in Michigan!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Thanks Denny. I hear that there are some strong survivalists in Michigan and that Moslem terrorists have several armed camps on the peninsula. Is either rumor true?

Wish I Lived in Tennessee. Instead I'm stuck in the Soviet State of New York!

I'am Collecting Social Security Disability for an Back Injury. The Money I recieve is not nerely enough to pay my bills let alone feed my Family.

I went to my Local County Services office to ask for Food stamp help. Here was their reply. They would give me $250.00 a month
    Only after I let them but a lien on my Home.

Can you believe that S_ _ t !!!.

But they pass out Money, Food Stamps, Health Benifits, Heating allowances to Poeple that are not from here and for them its free

For me they want my house just to help feed my family......
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

trophy hunter I wish you the best. I hope that you get what you want and more than that, I hope that you find a survival group that will welcome you as a member.

I worry about members of the middle and working classes who deserve the best of services. Instead those services are siphoned off to recent immigrants who are "entitled" to slice off huge shares of money that Americans earned and paid in to the government. This is an evil balkanized state, and every day it looks more like a medieval cess pool.
    We must remember our people, our citizens, that are mistreated so that imported foreigners can live a life of parasitism.
    If we are to ever enjoy freedom and fair treatment again, we must fight the evil that is destroying us.

Blog Entries

Default bamn

I live in east ky near richmond i wish there was some groups around here

Survivalmon,

Thanks for the reply. But sadly there are no groups around my area
    Everyone I know is too afraid of Starting one,or becoming part of one.

Our State is a May Issue State, and our CCW's can be revoked for any reason that the Judge feels like.

So in fear of loosing our CCW's everyone hides under the Radar. Do you have any Contacts,or Friends up here in New York?

If so, PM me!! Thanks
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Quote Originally Posted by survivalmon View Post
    Thanks Denny. I hear that there are some strong survivalists in Michigan and that Moslem terrorists have several armed camps on the peninsula. Is either rumor true?
    Haven't contacted any trustworthy groups, yet. Lots of Muslims in the Detroit area I understand. Haven't heard of any "armed camps," though.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Now if I was say fer instance an anti troll just lookin' to stir up the poop, what kind of thread would I start?

Just sayin'
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Norm Burns is offline Cranky ole Vet

Interested? Yep. Able to take part? Nope. Back is shot, bulging disks, and pinched sciatic nerve.
    Where are you located? We are about 40 miles west of Knoxville.
    My son might well be interested in the group, depending on how far away you are. He stays pretty busy with work and school. He has his own weapons.
    Knives? Tac lighting?? I'm a distributor for Tekut knives, and Nextorch lighting.
    Norm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast