Does anyone tell me how many acres you must own to shoot 50 Caliber and automatics? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Does anyone tell me how many acres you must own to shoot 50 Caliber and automatics?

This is a discussion on Does anyone tell me how many acres you must own to shoot 50 Caliber and automatics? within the Texas Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Originally Posted by rogerw I dont think it goes by how many acers you have. Just takes a good back ...

Quote Originally Posted by rogerw View Post
    I dont think it goes by how many acers you have. Just takes a good back stop. And Common Sence.
    But thats just me.
    The backstop they would need to cover less-experienced shooters would need to be bigger than the width of their property which is long an narrow. I think a face to face with them to see their set-up would be very helpful.

Maybe if you include somehow the neighbors who think you're the source of the noise, then they can be part of the solution, instead of just offering up annoying and uninformed complaints.

Providence, I wish I knew who left me the nasty note. I have canvassed my immediate neighbors. The reality is that despite that I live on 40 acres and they are shooting on 20 acres, there are developments all around us with people living on no land. It could be anyone from one of those developments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123