*Customer shoots another man at Dallas convenience store*
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Tripletap
  • 2 Post By Seeya
  • 1 Post By The_Outlaw
  • 1 Post By Nightmare45

*Customer shoots another man at Dallas convenience store*

This is a discussion on *Customer shoots another man at Dallas convenience store* within the Texas Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; DALLAS - Gunfire at a convenience store on Forest Lane left one man dead, and it wasn't clear Thursday whether ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow *Customer shoots another man at Dallas convenience store*

DALLAS - Gunfire at a convenience store on Forest Lane left one man dead, and it wasn't clear Thursday whether the shooter will face charges.
    Witnesses say just after 4 p.m. a man who appeared to be intoxicated was harassing customers at the EZ Trip Food Store in the 9000 block of Forest Lane. He slapped one individual in the face then left the store. He returned a short time later and punched a second customer.
    The altercation led outside, where the customer who had been punched produced a handgun and shot the individual. The shooter had his concealed handgun license.

Customer fatally shoots another man at Dallas convenience store | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

some crazy nuts on the loose geesh! but that is a dead nut now ..perhaps he had a death wish??
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Default *Customer shoots another man at Dallas convenience store*

Not a whole lot of info on this story so it's hard to say if he was within his rights or not. The question is ,was he in danger of death or grave bodily injury? He may have desperaty of force on his side.... I know my father has severe neck and back issues, and if someone started slapping him in the back of the head he could be paralyzed very easily. I don't think he would hesitate for one second to burn a tag . The degree to which someone feels that they are in imminent danger varies from person to person and if that person carries then you loose .The moral of the story I guess is not to go around assaulting people.....
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

the__outlaw is offline Banned

Jail time. For sure. Temper and ccw not good if u can't control it.

A friend of mine was killed by a homeless man in Naranga, Fl. with a single punch over him not giving the homeless guy a cigarette. His girlfriend and another friend witnessed it at a gas station on US 1. The homeless guy got off with manslaughter I believe. I didn't talk alot about it with Jill, I just let her spill as needed. So imo the shooter in Dallas, Texas was justified.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by the__outlaw View Post
    Jail time. For sure. Temper and ccw not good if u can't control it.
    ***Troll Alert***
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by Tripletap View Post
    Not a whole lot of info on this story so it's hard to say if he was within his rights or not. The question is ,was he in danger of death or grave bodily injury? He may have desperaty of force on his side.... I know my father has severe neck and back issues, and if someone started slapping him in the back of the head he could be paralyzed very easily. I don't think he would hesitate for one second to burn a tag . The degree to which someone feels that they are in imminent danger varies from person to person and if that person carries then you loose .The moral of the story I guess is not to go around assaulting people.....
    Exactly right on.
    Just because someone may not be armed does not mean that they cannot seriously injure or even kill you.
    Let's not forget about the man who had his face eaten off of him in Florida by an unarmed naked man recently.
    ~Outlaw~

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

My youngest son is a mixed martial arts artist if you think he cannot kill you with his bare hands get another think coming, unarmed does not mean not deadly.