Pack-N-Go CCW Trip Planner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pack-N-Go CCW Trip Planner

This is a discussion on Pack-N-Go CCW Trip Planner within the Traveling With Handguns forums, part of the Handguns category; I ran across this on another site I'm on and thought this was very good! http://www.carryconcealed.net/packngo/index.php...

Default Pack-N-Go CCW Trip Planner

I ran across this on another site I'm on and thought this was very good!

http://www.carryconcealed.net/packngo/index.php
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thats good thank you. Luke should save this. He is on top of things and may have it already.

I saw that from the USCCA link yesterday and thought it was pretty cool Stuart who runs that site is doing a great job too! I would like to possibly add that feature to our maps.
    Last edited by lukem; 11-28-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thanks for the post, that will come in handy

Thanks for posting. I added it to my favorites.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Doesn't this do pretty much the same thing as our Multi-State Permit Map? By selecting which state you have a permit in, you can see where your are allowed and not.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Doesn't this do pretty much the same thing as our Multi-State Permit Map? By selecting which state you have a permit in, you can see where your are allowed and not.
    I agree. It's a nice site, but I didn't really find anything extra that this site doesn't have.

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Wow, I've been a member of carryconcealed.net since November and never knew that this feature existed. I suppose that if I actually spent as much time there as I do here I would have known.

It looks like the reciprocity map is out of date when you click on FL and UT. Several states, including NC aren't included when they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ToneGrail View Post
    It looks like the reciprocity map is out of date when you click on FL and UT. Several states, including NC aren't included when they should be.
    Just to be sure, you are referring to their map, not the one here on USA Carry, correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast