Indiana to kentucky.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Indiana to kentucky.

This is a discussion on Indiana to kentucky. within the Traveling With Handguns forums, part of the Handguns category; So im going to be going to kentucky with the family for a few days and im wanting to carry ...

Default Indiana to kentucky.

So im going to be going to kentucky with the family for a few days and im wanting to carry my pistol. But im alittle to busy to go poking through the internet all day to find something. So can someone tell me. I live in northern indiana and I know kentucky allows the carry of a handgun from indiana. But is it only open carry or can I conceal carry when I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamaminimax View Post
    So im going to be going to kentucky with the family for a few days and im wanting to carry my pistol. But im alittle to busy to go poking through the internet all day to find something. So can someone tell me. I live in northern indiana and I know kentucky allows the carry of a handgun from indiana. But is it only open carry or can I conceal carry when I need to.
    Maybe you are a little too busy to carry a gun if you can't take the time to find the laws applicable to carrying that gun.

However, since I am a firm supporter of the 2nd Ammendment, your Indiana permit is recognized by Kentucky, therefore you can conceal the handgun in Kentucky. Thirty seconds of reading the same posts like this that occur everyday on this forum would provide you with this link:

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Well by to busy I mean I dont have time to get online this is a app on my phone and alot faster than looking

You can open carry if you desire.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

But im alittle to busy to go poking through the internet all day to find something.
    Clearly, it's not all that important to you then.

I thought you knew everything there was to know about guns anyway
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Clearly, it's not all that important to you then.

I thought you knew everything there was to know about guns anyway
    Oh, SNAP! I wonder is this is also Llamaminimax? (Check out about 45 seconds)

Quote Originally Posted by ack8910 View Post
    You can open carry if you desire.
    A llama?!? Are you being serious? :-)
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Treo I dont know but do you know kentucky and indiana is a state and not a gun?

Treo I dont know but do you know kentucky and indiana is a state and not a gun?
    But whether or not you can carry in Ky w/ an Indiana permit is a gun law and you should know it
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    But whether or not you can carry in Ky w/ an Indiana permit is a gun law and you should know it
    Well....only if you plan on carrying in Kentucky with an Indiana permit. I don't particularly need to know that myself....I'm not planning on traveling to Kentucky any time soon and I don't have an Indiana permit.... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Well....only if you plan on carrying in Kentucky with an Indiana permit. I don't particularly need to know that myself....I'm not planning on traveling to Kentucky any time soon and I don't have an Indiana permit.... :-D
    You're also not an uber genius gun expert.

I wish I was as smart now as I was when I was 19

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast