List Of Washington D.C. Gun Stores

List Of Washington D.C. Gun Stores

This is a discussion on List Of Washington D.C. Gun Stores within the Washington D.C. Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; This thread will be used to list all gun stores in Washington D.C.. If you would like to help, please ...

Default List Of Washington D.C. Gun Stores

This thread will be used to list all gun stores in Washington D.C.. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun store in Washington D.C. and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Okay, I'm going to bump this one to the top because I don't think there are any. If you know of ANY legitimate gun retailers in D.C. that are open to the public, I'd like to know who and where they are.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

No, there are not any that I know of and I've been a resident of the DMV for 31yrs. They are all in Maryland or Virginia.

Blog Entries

i think its ironic that d.c. has the highest crime rate in the country per capita, and there are no guns there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfat View Post
    i think its ironic that d.c. has the highest crime rate in the country per capita, and there are no guns there. lol
    Still no gun stores in The District of Columbia. You can purchase in Va and Md then get them registered in DC to keep in your home.