hello

Thread: hello

1. hello

Hello fellow Washingtonians, in 1 week i will have had my cpl for a year. whats the caliber of your favorite carry piece, mine is .357 mag.

I just got a 40 cal. Will go to the range to get comparison with my .380. So far I definitely like the feel of the 40 better.

3. I like my Bersa Thunder .380 because I'm more confident about my accuracy with it in times of stress than with my pocket 9mm.

4. are bersas good and reliable? i have no experience with them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cougar98332 View Post
    are bersas good and reliable? i have no experience with them.
    They are very reliable. It is hard to find negative reviews of any guns in the Bersa line. Google the name and you will find a lot of praise.

welcome to the usa carry forums! alot of good information and interesting conversations here
    i have an old 380 dba i will carry when i get the permit to do so reason being it's my only gun but would like something a bit easier to conceal someday
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Welcome to this forum. Ive had my Washington CPL for many years and was lucky enough to have had a CCW in Kalifornia. Up here I carry a 22 magnum. I can hit what I shoot at and while I do have more potent guns the 22 magnum is what I shoot best. I live in Adams County, what county do you live in?

8. pierce, my .357 is a 4" blued 1976 ruger police service six. i carry it in an an uncle mikes mirage size 2, strongside. its an awesome, versatile tool, i like to backpack up in chelan county.

Real pretty up there. I have a cabin in the northeast part of the state. Lots of deer, moose, elk, bear, cougar, and anything else. Even a bunch of bigfoot reports. What county you live in? Send me a PM if you wish.