Looking for an "in stock" firearm...

Looking for an "in stock" firearm...

This is a discussion on Looking for an "in stock" firearm... within the Washington Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Hey all, First let me say "Hi" as the resident newbie to the forum...and CCW in general. I stumbled across ...

Default Looking for an "in stock" firearm...

Hey all,

First let me say "Hi" as the resident newbie to the forum...and CCW in general. I stumbled across the USA Carry site and found a lot of great info but was hoping that the folks in the WA subsection could assist with my search. I'm looking at various carry options but as of yet have not been able to find an H&K P2000SK in stock anywhere. My next step is to just start calling every location but was hoping to short circuit that approach in the event that you all may know of a local retailer that might have one in stock.

If you folks happen to know of a location, please let me know. Happy to drive a bit to get a chance to see the firearm in person.

Thanks

Buds has the SK LEM 40 & 9 in stock $910 shipped

Midwest Hunters has the V3 9mm available $897 + shipping

Here's a V2 40 for $900 + shipping

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Buds has the SK LEM 40 & 9 in stock $910 shipped

Midwest Hunters has the V3 9mm available $897 + shipping

Here's a V2 40 for $900 + shipping
    SGB - Thanks! Actually that gunbroker listing happened to be in my state...albeit a bit over an hour away. Nonetheless, I went down there today and was able to hold my first P2000SK. So thanks for the pointer. I guess I was a bit surprised. It fit really well in my hand. Not as well as the P30 but nice nonetheless. The store was crazy busy so I didn't have much time to evaluate the gun but enough to know that I am pretty sure I am going to be purchasing it once I can decide on the trigger variant. Thanks!