WTB WA Walther P22

WTB WA Walther P22

This is a discussion on WTB WA Walther P22 within the Washington Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Not sure if I am allowed to post a "want to buy" here...so if it' not allowed, let me know ...

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Default WTB WA Walther P22

Not sure if I am allowed to post a "want to buy" here...so if it' not allowed, let me know and I will take it down...though I see no reason why I wouldn't be allowed.

Looking for a Walther P22. Doesn't matter if it's the new look or older look. Preferable full coverage FDE, or black/nickel two tone, or all black. Long/target 5" or the shorter 3.4". Looking to spend roughly $250-$300 depending on what else comes with it. I keep missing P22's for sale...hopefully I can get one to come to me?!?

I want only FTF transactions in the state of WA. Willing to travel some ways (I am from the Tri-Cities).

Thanks, FFChen

EDIT: I must be tired...I completely read over the BUY SELL TRADE subforum *facepalm* If a moderator wants to move it there, thanks, otherwise I guess it'll stay here (which is fine with me, hopefully it will keep it to only WA residents as I don't want to buy outside of the state and have to deal with FFL's and pay more.)
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try posting this request on waltherforums.com in the trading post section. I bet you'll have luck finding one there.

Buds has some for $330.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Purple:312290
    Buds has some for $330.
    Is buds based in WA? ... I have found some as low a 315 in my town, but I would like to spend less than that if I can find the right deal. I would also like to start purchasing my firearms from the private world as all but one of my firearms had been bought through a shop and are registered to the shop. Every firearm that I own that is not bought through the shop is one more firearm that can't be easily found if there is a Katrina event in my area.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Captain K-man:312040
    Try posting this request on waltherforums.com in the trading post section. I bet you'll have luck finding one there.
    Thanks, will try that. I also posted this at northwestfirearms forums.