~Tacoma man shoots would-be burglar in face~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

~Tacoma man shoots would-be burglar in face~

This is a discussion on ~Tacoma man shoots would-be burglar in face~ within the Washington Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; TACOMA, Wash. -- A Tacoma homeowner told police he shot a would-be burglar in the face Tuesday evening. The man ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow ~Tacoma man shoots would-be burglar in face~

TACOMA, Wash. -- A Tacoma homeowner told police he shot a would-be burglar in the face Tuesday evening.
    The man said he was inside his home, located in the area of South 14th Street and South Madison Street, at about 6 p.m. when he saw a burglar climbing in through a window, according to Mark Fulghum of the Tacoma Police Department.
    The man called 911 to report the break in before grabbing a shotgun and shooting the man in the face.
    The alleged burglar ran away, but didn't get far before collapsing. He was taken to St. Joseph Hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries.

Tacoma man shoots would-be burglar in face | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Interesting... the burglar was in the house, took a shotgun round to face and survived? Another good example why magazines have more than one round in them.

Must not have been oo buck or a slug there would have been no face left. No head for that matter.

hmm must have been bird-shot

I'd let him go too if he survived that. Kind of reminds me of one of my friends' stories from Iraq about this dude lost control of his POS car and had the unlucky fortune of being near a US checkpoint. They hit him about half a dozen times with 5.56 rounds and, while he was sitting on the ground getting patched up by the doc, he asked for a cigarette. They were like "**** yeah dude, you can have my whole pack...sorry for the misunderstanding"

I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of the story.
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

so now all he needs to do is get a decent lawyer and rob the owner legally :(

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    so now all he needs to do is get a decent lawyer and rob the owner legally :(
    Oh really? On what grounds based on those facts?
    Disclaimer: In no way should any post be deemed legal advice and no such legal advice is being given. All posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as rendering legal advice as no such attorney client relationship is created herein.

it's been known to happen
    smh
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Shotgun to the face? OUCH! STING! "Wait, I used to have a nose here, oh.... there it is, wait, that is my ear"

Yep! there were the 90 years old guy shoot the burglar because he busted down his door and when it was all over the burglar father took the 90 years old to court. Hmmmm I wonder if he had kill the burglar would he have still gone to court.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast