We still have some fighting to do. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

We still have some fighting to do.

This is a discussion on We still have some fighting to do. within the Wisconsin Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; This was referred to the Criminal Justice and Corrections Committee in the WI Assembly. Not likely to go any farther ...

Blog Entries

Default not likely to happen

This was referred to the Criminal Justice and Corrections Committee in the WI Assembly. Not likely to go any farther with Republican Garey Bies as the committee chair. The gun-haters have, can, and will continue to try to add such nonsense to our laws. Its our responsibility to continue sounding the alarm so gun-friendly legislators do not get worn down by the constant barrage of such trash.

This subject is worthy of ALL of us to contact our state representatives & senators to tell them to squash this NOW B4 it gets any further along. Put the polite "heat" on your elected state officials to make this go away without any kind of growing larger. Make your contacts NOW!
    NRA Life Endowment
    NRA Home Firearms Safety Instructor, NRA Pistol Instructor
    WI DNR Hunter Safety Instructor, WI-FORCE, SASS Range Officer

" We came,We Saw,We kicked their asses and when the screaming stopped,the blood dried,the smoke cleared and the dust settled...PEACE WAS RESTORED"

Ummmm gas stations in Florida are where I feel the most vulnerable..... This is stupid!

The proposed law is not all bad, just the bring a firearm to a gas station part. A felony for theft from, or damage to a gas station is not a bad idea. I do not think the bill will go very far, one of the sponsors has withdrawn his support. We need to keep an eye on Madison, and not just for this Bill, but on everything they do. We need to keep Walker in there, or we could end up with another Doyle, who did not trust the citizens of Wisconsin to be resonsible enough to be trusted to CC. If that would happen, the real fight to keep our rights will start. We also need to get Obama out before he appoints another 2nd Amendment hating Supreme Court Justice.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

"We need to keep an eye on Madison, and not just for this Bill, but on everything they do."
    TO DO JUST THIS JOIN THE WI-FORCE ASSOCIATION, they have a lobbyist in Madison regularly to monitor primarily gun related legislation proposals and are the WI reps for the NRA. Plug in the name to find them on the web Wi-FORCE - Wisconsin's NRA State Association you can learn how to join from there...Thank you!
    NRA Life Endowment
    NRA Home Firearms Safety Instructor, NRA Pistol Instructor
    WI DNR Hunter Safety Instructor, WI-FORCE, SASS Range Officer

Important Actions
    3/23/2012 Asm.
    Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 11003

Looks like we're good to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12