Indoor range in the Appleton area?

Indoor range in the Appleton area?

This is a discussion on Indoor range in the Appleton area? within the Wisconsin Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Hi all, I'd like to go out shooting without freezing this winter, but I haven't been able to find any ...

Default Indoor range in the Appleton area?

Hi all,

I'd like to go out shooting without freezing this winter, but I haven't been able to find any indoor ranges in the Appleton area. Anyone know of any?

I didn't have any luck either. To make matters worse, the outdoor ranges are mostly for trap shooters.
    The best one for pistols is Kaukauna Sportsmen's Club, the price is good also. Annual Membership is $20.00.

Kaukauna Sportsmen's Club

Yeah, I've been checking them out and plan on joining. Thanks for the reply, that's what I was afraid of re: the indoor ranges. Dang.

Does anyone know what the closest one is to around here? I think there are a couple in the central part of the state, aren't there?

Wood County Rifle & Pistol Club :: Home Page

is located by Wisconsin Rapids, I haven't been there

XfNujNplhaib is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum

You'd think that we'd have a few by now!

We do our winter shooting at a range in Yuma, Az. It's free, has shotgun, black powder, rifle, and pistol ranges. You bring your own target and stand, and pick up your own casings.
    Or, Try:
    Family Shooting Academy, Green Bay - Family Shooting Academy
    Midwest Shooters Supply, Lomira - Firearms, Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns, Lomira, Fox Valley, Milwaukee WI, Firearms Milwaulkee

There is going to be one going up near the mall, hopefully yet this year. There is a range in Green Bay that just opened up and is called the Family Shooting Academy. Nice place.