Even with a NO WEAPONS sign Aldi`s does the right thing! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Even with a NO WEAPONS sign Aldi`s does the right thing!

This is a discussion on Even with a NO WEAPONS sign Aldi`s does the right thing! within the Wisconsin Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Interestingly - there's one Babies R Us near me that isn't posted...and one that is......

Interestingly - there's one Babies R Us near me that isn't posted...and one that is...
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Oh, and it looks like I got a reply in my email from Aldi's:

Dear Mr. Gain:

We have received your email regarding the No Weapons signs that we have posted in our stores and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your point of view with us. We understand your concern and will pass it on to the appropriate department for their review.

Thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,

Kandi King
    Customer Service Representative
    Nothing terribly exciting, but figured I should post it in the name of accuracy and followup.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Here is my response from Aldi; form letter nothing more.

"We have received your email regarding the No Weapons signs that we have posted in our stores and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your point of view with us. We understand your concern and will pass it on to the appropriate department for their review.

Thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,

Brittany Wilk
    Customer Service Representative"

Haha...same form letter! But hopefully the emails are getting sent to someone who can do some good.

Default Even with a NO WEAPONS sign Aldi`s does the right thing!

I see now that the aldis in tomah took their sign down.

Interesting. I'll check the Aldi's in Mount Pleasant WI this weekend, I may be able to resume shopping there if Aldi's is quietly doing the right thing by not limiting my rights.

update: a quick check show the Aldi's in Mount Pleasant/Racine has also removed their sign.

find out who the CEO/board of directors are and send you e-mail to them,always go for the top

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    He gets chastised by the sign-police on the forum, you know, the morally superior bunch who call him names like "internet Rambo" or "keyboard Rambo" or state that the guy is setting a bad example by breaking da law.
    The is no law that says you have to obey the sign in a private business. The no gun signs are there on the advice of the company lawyers who then can wash their hands of any liability if a legal carrier happens to hit someone else besides the bad guy.
    It you are caught not wearing shoes or shirts or ccw'ing you can be asked to leave. If you don't leave you can be arrested for peace disturbance maybe.
    The people you speak of (sign police) have been indoctrinated since the 90's. Signs and Warnings are now on just about everything from cigarettes to baby aspirin. Even my own kids (now adults) think the sell by date on food means you have to throw it out.
    I try to teach them by alas the Public Education System has broken any spirit of individualism and has taught a couple of generations now that risk is a bad thing. Take no risk and the guberment will always be there to protect you.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12