Holster for a big girl
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holster for a big girl

Default Holster for a big girl

Looking for a holster that would work well for a phat babe. I carry a Ruger .40sc but all the holsters I've tried so far dig into my side or leg. Could use some suggestions.

Thanks
    Chubs

have you looked at the bra holsters, seeing that your arms are closer to your bra is why i ask

I am a big guy myself 6'2" and 300 lbs. Have you tried carrying in the 5 o'clock position or 7 if left handed?

It seems as though I can't carry anywhere without it poking me somewhere. Maybe I should just give this up. I haven't been attacked lately.

I appreciate the suggestions.

5. Default

If you can not position your holster anywhere that it is not comfortable then you need to either change guns or holster. That said I am 6'6 360 though not a huge gut I have had a few holsters that where supposed to be top of the line that I did not like. Nobody can TELL you what will work for you you need to try them out. I have some high end expensive holster but the one I have worn almost every day for the past 12 or so years is a Alessi holster I got on clearance for 35 bucks.

Um, guys, I think you've been pwned.

_Gladiator_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Um, guys, I think you've been pwned.
    What does pwned mean?

I think she meant owned.

9. Default

pwned Look it up..

I looked it up.

pwned:

An intentionally mispelled term for "Owned". Originating as a result of the "P-key" being adjacent and aligned with the "O-key" on the QWERTY keybpard, it is a commpnly accepted term ampng gamers and shares the same definitipn as "Owned".

1. You just got pwned

2. To accredit the usage of "Pwned" to anything mpre particular than a commpn typo would be an unsubstantiated concept of it's origin.

3. Everyone else's definition of "Pwned" just gpt pwned

I feel so much more enlightened now that I know the meaning of "pwned"
    All The Best
    Gunz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast