Woman escapes Level 3 Sex Offender

Woman escapes Level 3 Sex Offender

This is a discussion on Woman escapes Level 3 Sex Offender within the Women & Guns forums, part of the Main Category category; This young lady is one fiesty and determined individual! While she was not armed, she did a great job of ...

Default Woman escapes Level 3 Sex Offender

This young lady is one fiesty and determined individual! While she was not armed, she did a great job of escaping her attacker by by biting, kicking and screaming to get away from him. This happened at a local Walmart, which my wife, kids and I frequent weekly. Please be safe and always check the local post office and police bulletin boards and know who thes sex offenders are.

Valiant attack victim issues warning - BostonHerald.com

I'm thinking kidnapping and child rape should have gotten him killed in prison instead of an early release from a 9-12 year sentence.

Three psychologists told the judge who released him that he did not meet the criteria for release! Retired judge says he doesn't remember the case. Plymouth Superior Court Judge Charles M. Grabau.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    I'm thinking kidnapping and child rape should have gotten him killed in prison instead of an early release from a 9-12 year sentence.

Three psychologists told the judge who released him that he did not meet the criteria for release! Retired judge says he doesn't remember the case.
    Unfortunately, Massachusetts has way too many liberal judges and the MA Corrections Facilities usually segregate these creeps from the general prison population for their own "protection". Unbelieveable! More troubling is that this creep was prepared to use the old trick of luring a child with a puppy. These two legged predators are worse than the four legged kind.

what a scum bag ! maybe they wont seperate him this time in prison

She is a VERY VERY brave lady it's just to bad that she was not armed then this ******* would not be breathing
    A good friend will sit next to you in jail and say damn we had fun

Pilgrim is offline Pilgrim

My sister works there, usually late too. When I called her she wasn't even aware of what happened. I advised her to take my wife and go to the course so They can BE PREPARED.. I'd much rather that more women would do this for themselves. So we can cut down on the revolving door prison system. " DEAD CRIMINALS DONT COMMIT CRIMES !"

When my sister was about 14 a guy tried to pull her into his truck. She kicked and screamed until he let her go, then she chewed his ass for making her drop her groceries as he drove away. Later she got her black belt and even competed nationally. Self Defense is our right and obligation.