YES! Can I Get an Amen...9 times... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

YES! Can I Get an Amen...9 times...

This is a discussion on YES! Can I Get an Amen...9 times... within the Women & Guns forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by joatesiii Police: Woman Shot Intruder 9 Times In Self Defense | www.wsbtv.com Amen! I love it when ...

Amen! I love it when the good guys win.
    "The Bible is the Book upon which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson, Seventh President of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLiberty View Post
    I'm very glad she was able to defend herself, but I do have to ask... how in hell did that guy get into the house?

Far too many people leave doors unlocked and do not take the steps to secure doors and windows to make entry difficult.

I have had to shoot a man to save my life. The Man I Might Have Killed I made a lot of mistakes then and am lucky to be alive. I went on to learn as much as I could and have been a firearms and self defense instructor for many years now.

I have written a book about this, especially for women. I would be happy to send it to anyone who will give me their email address. Send a PM here to request the free book.
    I was asking the same questions when I read this. I turn on my alarm anytime I go in the shower and there is no one else is in the house... and my house is always locked even if I'm expecting company. Too many idiots running around to just leave the security of myself, my family, and my castle to "trust".
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

i never used to lock my doors in my house whilst showering until a neighbor came in and went right into my bathroom to speak with me while i was in the shower ........any ways since then i always lock my door before showering .....good thing it was just a way too friendly neighbor rather than some rapist or something
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12