Female Instructor Led Classes in Michigan?

Female Instructor Led Classes in Michigan?

This is a discussion on Female Instructor Led Classes in Michigan? within the Women & Guns forums, part of the Main Category category; I am very interested in getting my wife to carry a pistol. She is uncomfortable with the idea. I think ...

Default Female Instructor Led Classes in Michigan?

I am very interested in getting my wife to carry a pistol. She is uncomfortable with the idea. I think a competent female instructor may help bridge the gap. We live in Michigan, metro Detroit to be specific.

Does anyone have any suggestions for specific instructors?

David Ilten is offline Dangerous Dave

Check on the NRA's website there are programs geared for women to help here is the link: NRA Women's Programs. There is an area where you can type in your zip code to find programs in your area. Hope this helps.

Hello Ferndale,

There is a company that offers classes for Females and I believe has a female instructor. I used them for my CPL in 09. Mark was my instructor, and did a very nice job. Given by your name, may be real close to you in Royal Oak.

Wild West Academy; Welcome To Wild West Academy (Michigan ccw/cpl) 248-506-3472

Hope this helps.

Try Maryann Polkowski @ Ultimate Protection Academy
    She's very easy to work with, my girlfriend found her extremely easy to learn from.

I got certified in Taylor by a NRA instructor Cheryl Hill. Just happened to be giving the training at Top Gun.