Women's Range Bag??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Women's Range Bag??

This is a discussion on Women's Range Bag?? within the Women & Guns forums, part of the Main Category category; Can you point me to a practical, but stylish range bag? Something large enough to handle several handguns, ammunition for ...

Default Women's Range Bag??

Can you point me to a practical, but stylish range bag? Something large enough to handle several handguns, ammunition for them and my rifle, my cellphone, keys and wallet. I don't want pink or frilly, but surely there are some nice alternatives to black or green??

Well there are a few pink ones out there & some of the sale goes top Susan G Komen.....for breast cancer...

I have had the hardest time finding range bags in other colors! All I've seen is pink camo, which I'm not a big fan of. I ended up buying a basic black one, and adding some ribbon zipper pulls for a little embellishment and personalization. I've also thought about sewing my own colorful fabric onto it, but I'm not sure how feasible that is given the thickness of the material the bag is made of. But I would love to see more options!
    Blogging at Fashionable Firepower - Where Pretty Meets Packing Heat.
    (I'm new to blogging - advice is always appreciated!)

I just use the NRA bag and it serves me well...it is wide, it has some separate pockets and it fits all what I need when I go to the range with my husband. Well...it doesn't fit my rifles though...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Suppose you just sew a cover over a bag that's what you want, but cheap. You can sew the outside over the bag so it's the liner. That's what I would do. Just a suggestion.

These are all great ideas. It never occurred to me to embellish a plain bag. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RugerGal View Post
    I have had the hardest time finding range bags in other colors! All I've seen is pink camo, which I'm not a big fan of. I ended up buying a basic black one, and adding some ribbon zipper pulls for a little embellishment and personalization. I've also thought about sewing my own colorful fabric onto it, but I'm not sure how feasible that is given the thickness of the material the bag is made of. But I would love to see more options!
    Not a sewing expert for sure (darn it)....but I would think that there would be some sort of glue/adhesive that would work.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

Go to the craft stores., e.g., Michaels, look for Scouts Badge Glue Spray if you want badges or just use a fine tip glue gun if you wanted to put some blings instead...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Look at midway.com I have heard they have great product line
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

My girlfriend uses a purple tool bag that we picked up from Menards. Has all the pockets she needs and some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast