Thinking of getting a gun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thinking of getting a gun

This is a discussion on Thinking of getting a gun within the Women & Guns forums, part of the Main Category category; I've been thinking of getting a cwp and a gun; but I worry with my 2 small grandchildren around....

Default Thinking of getting a gun

I've been thinking of getting a cwp and a gun; but I worry with my 2 small grandchildren around.

Better get one soon.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

If you get a gun and keep it on your person all the time under your control you should not have a safety issue. I wouldn't leave it in a purse or sitting around unsecured though. If you don't want or can't keep it holstered in some manner on your person all the time, get a quick release gun safe.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Blog Entries

i have three ganddaughters and have never had a problem. just practice good weapon safety and control and you should be fine. my kids grew up w/weapons in the house and i taught them proper use and handling of weapons and the weapons were NEVER left unsecured....ever.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

Lisa Adney is offline Lisa

Serpa Blackhawk holsters cover trigger and aren't too easy to remove gun. Take a look and see if it would work in your situation.

As the redcoats approached their farm a young eight year old boy stood at the ready on the front porch with a musket that was quite a bit taller than he was.

That boy was the son of a future President and later a president himself. His name was John Quincy Adams.

I guess John Adams was too ignorant to keep his firearms in a safe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by accidentalfelon View Post
    I guess John Adams was too ignorant to keep his firearms in a safe.
    I bet he would have had enough sense not to bring a gun to Chicago though
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I bet he would have had enough sense not to bring a gun to Chicago though
    That comment speaks volumes.

Just what we need, 2nd amendment Benedict Arnolds.

Please, step back in line and speak only when I've declared a first amendment zone for you. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Get a small gun safe if you can't be carrying it in a proper holster on your person.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy1963 View Post
    I've been thinking of getting a cwp and a gun; but I worry with my 2 small grandchildren around.
    Keep it holstered on your person or in a safe, learn and follow the basic rules of gun safety, and you'll be fine.
    If you do get one, shoot it enough to be comfortable with it. You might find practicing is even a lot of fun!
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast