I have a license to carry in Iowa and Utah. I am in the process of moving to Florida how do I transfer the Iowa concealed weapons permit. Since I have already taken all the courses and have had all the back round checks. Is it necessary to re do all those steps?
- any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission or a similar agency in another state;
- any National Rifle Association firearms safety or training course;
- any firearms safety or training course or class available to the general public offered by a law enforcement agency,
- junior college, college, or private or public institution or organization or firearms training school, utilizing instructors certified by the National Rifle Association, the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, or the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services;
- any law enforcement firearms safety or training course or class offered for security officers, investigators, special deputies, or any division or subdivision of law enforcement or security enforcement;
- any firearms training or safety course or class conducted by a state-certified instructor or by an instructor certified by the National Rifle Association