Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.

Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
0 star(s) from 0 votes

The AGC was formed on July 1, 1944 when a number of World War II veterans in the Baltimore, Maryland area began looking for a place for recreational and competitive shooting. They organized with several area shooting clubs to form the AGC.

Contact Information

  • 11518 Marriottsville Road
    Marriotsville, Maryland 21104
    United States
  • Phone: 410-461-8532
  • Fax: 410-461-9855
  • vCard

Map