AL may issue? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AL may issue?

I find the entire issue to be misconstrued. May issue, shall issue, doesn't matter... they're all discretionary issue. Nearly every state has some provision for denying a CCW to certain people.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I've looked at a few months of PM's but don't see where you were warned being banned.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

[QUOTE=FTG-05;212683]According to USACarry maps, there are five states that only honor resident permits: CO, FL, MI, NH and SC.

Of the "common" nonresidential permits, Arizona, Utah, Florida, and New Hampshire are accepted by Alabama. My New Hampshire permit will keep me legal when I travel though Alabama this year, as my Pennsylvania permit won't help me there.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG-05 View Post
    According to USACarry maps, there are five states that only honor resident permits: CO, FL, MI, NH and SC.
    Don't forget NY. They don't honor any non-res permit.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

6. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Don't forget NY. They don't honor any non-res permit.
    Tell these guys: Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps

NY doesn't honor any permits at all.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    NY doesn't honor any permits at all.
    And NYC will not honor a permit from the "lesser" part of the state.

"An Alabama resident could, in theory, obtain an out of state permit that the state accepts as a work around. However it would seem that that process leaves a lot to be desired."

Another excellent example of why this troll should stay out of the Alabama forum.
    Well I don't see anyone trolling in this thread and I don't see how this is "an excellent example" of anything other than I figured out how to use the maps feature on USA Carry and found out that Alabama accepts permits from the following states,

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wyoming.

Now, if that information is in any way incorrect, please notify the administrator of this site so that the information can be updated and/or corrected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12