Problem getting a CCP from Madison county
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem getting a CCP from Madison county

1. Problem getting a CCP from Madison county

I recently moved from morgan county to madison county and had to reapply for my ccp. Its been two months now and no word on my application. Has anybody had trouble with getting a permit in madison county. I liked Morgan county where you go in and walk out with a permit. Madison you have to fill out an application and then wait for them to send you information in the mail.

3. My initial permit took about four weeks. A buddy of mine said his renewal took alot less time. It's the way this sherriff runs it.

4. BTW I had to call them to follow up. Then I had to go to courthouse and pick it up. They don't send to you

Buck, check in at the OFCC forums at http://www.ohioccw.org. Two months is 60 days, and IIRC they only have 45 days to review.

6. Went online and saw that i was approved. I guess they don't send you any notice. The girl at the desk said they would mail me a notice. Thanks for the reply's

7. Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Buck, check in at the OFCC forums at Ohioans For Concealed Carry - The Premier Gun Rights Organization in Ohio Since 1999. Two months is 60 days, and IIRC they only have 45 days to review.
    That's Ohio, Alabama doesn't have that law.

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    There are a lot of progun laws that Alabama unfortunately does not have.

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    I was posting from my phone, and the mobile app doesn't tell you what forum section the thread is in. I saw Morgan and Madison counties, which also happen to be in Ohio, and made an assumption.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Besides Alabama and Ohio; Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Georgia all each have a Madison and a Morgan county.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    Besides Alabama and Ohio; Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Georgia all each have a Madison and a Morgan county.
    And with the exception of Alabama, all of those states are shall-issue right to carry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast