If I may introduce myself...

Thread: If I may introduce myself...

If I may introduce myself...

I'm CR Williams, I live in Montgomery and work out of the Central Alabama Gun Club in Shorter as a Suarez International Staff Instructor. If you're in or near the area, or the state for that matter, and want training, I would pleased to assist you. Also, I am always looking for those who would be able and willing to host a class at their range. If you are of a mind to try setting one up, let me know. For that matter, if you have a questions period about pretty much anything this forum covers, I'll try and give you the best answers I can to them.

Otherwise, happy to be here, pleased to be meeting all of you.
    www.inshadowinlight.com
    I don't care as much about making you more "tactical" as I do about making you better able to be the one still standing after the fight is over.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Welcome CR! Suarez International offers, from what I can see, top notch no BS training. Enjoy the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

CRWilliams,
    Welcome to USACarry, I left USCCA, and joined you on Warriortalk.com now it seems you have joined me here on USACarry. Glad to have you aboard

Pleasure to meet you, CR!
    I live and work sort of in the Mobile area. I hope to meet you someday, maybe while on vacation.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome from South Carolina.

KK

8. Welcome!

I'd say "Roll Tide" but I don't want to embarrass myself.*

* Not a thread hijack - stupid minimum character rule...!

Welcome from North Carolina. Hope you will enjoy it here.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG-05 View Post
    Welcome!

I'd say "Roll Tide" but I don't want to embarrass myself.*

* Not a thread hijack - stupid minimum character rule...!
    Not to worry, FTG--I'm not for anybody. I lost interest in most major sports (and large numbers of the minor ones) about the time I left high school. I fantasize some times about living somewhere where there is not some sort of annoying rivalry at any level to have to exist with. No hope of that, I know.
    www.inshadowinlight.com
    I don't care as much about making you more "tactical" as I do about making you better able to be the one still standing after the fight is over.

I live in Lee County and just got my CCL (and my very first gun purchase...a Yugo SKS 7.62x39!) I look forward to meeting you soon for some classes :)