Relocating to Alabama - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Relocating to Alabama

I'm sorry I wasted any time at all on this troll. He's on my ignore list now.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Well I see I am getting flamed for expressing my personal oppinions. So much for Southern Hospitality, something that we pride ourselves in here in South Carolina. Aparently that's not the same in Alabama.
    As an interested spectator to this thread (New Jersey, albeit with South Carolina relocation plans), I would say, G50, that you're not being "flamed", and certainly not simply for expressing your "opinions". I think what's happening is that those people here who live in Alabama are getting frustrated with your insistence that their State is flawed in this regard despite being reassured - numerous times, by several people - that this is not the case. Why don't you just take their word for it - since they actually live there and you don't - and move the conversation along?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

And they would too!!!! The South gets a bad rap, albeit undeserved. The civil war was fought because the union commited an act of terrorism, not because of slavery. That was just an excuse by that scumbag lincoln. Study some history, the facts, not what the government says.
    "If at first ya dont succeed, hit it harder, or get a bigger hammer"

I'm with you G50AE! Don't take off! Your "personal opinions" keeps freedom alive! Have a good Wednesday.

Ill make sure I stay away from california.... liberal bs. The South has a bad undeserved rap. Ever heard of the little thing called "southern hospitality"? Never hear of good things from california. Read some history, true history

Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    I'm with you G50AE! Don't take off! Your "personal opinions" keeps freedom alive! Have a good Wednesday.
    Reports of my disapearance are premature.

By the way, I do have direct experience with a may-issue state, Connecticut. The may-issue system in CT has improved over the years due to several lawsuits. Trying to reform the CCW process though lawsuits is a very inefficient method for reform, accomplishing the same through the legislature is the preferred course of action. If CT would have had a shall-issue system in place say 20 years ago, they would have saved a lot of money in legal costs involved in the various lawsuits.

Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    The Volokh Conspiracy Iowa Federal Court Finds Sheriff Denied Concealed Carry Because of Applicant

Yeah, here is an example about how "May-issue" can work. Fortunatly Iowa has done the right thing and gone to "Shall-issue", the State of Alabama should do the same.

When governments are involved there will always be problems. Im done arguing with a moron who knows nothing of the subject. You dont live here, I do!!!! I know what it is like in my area.

I'm done arguing with a moron who knows nothing of the subject.

So am I. Let's remember the first rule of forums: don't feed trolls. Especially if they are, or pretend to be, self-appointed officers of the political correctness thought police.

Gun rights are being violated all over this country (New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Hawaii, California), and this puerile troll feigns concern about one of the most pro-gun states in America.

A troll. Nothing more. May he starve.

Cool He doesn't live here.......

Semper Fi & Bama Boy: Fortunately, some of these people aren't residents of Alabama. They probably couldn't stand seeing that there are civilized folks down here who aren't married to their cousins and have more than one tooth. Let's hope they stay away 'cause they may like it here then we would have to put up with them. What a thought! By the way, pass the collards and corn bread!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast