Hi All

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Well hello everyone. I wasn't sure where to put this as I couldn't find the "Introductions" forum. Basically I'm from Sierra Vista, just moved here for a job, and I run ArizonaCarry.org (forums). Love to go shooting, CCW holder, and believe strongly in the 2A like everyone else here. Glad to be here and look forward to contributing.

-mFonz
    www.arizonacarry.org/forums

Arizona Citizens' Defense League Sustaining Member

Hello,and Welcome to the site from the shore of SC.
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

"Hi there," from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Howdy neighbor. Great to have you with us.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

6. Hello
    Just found this site and registered.
    I live in Peoria and have a ccw. I carry a Springfield Armory XD 40, 4". Wonderful semi-auto.
    AZSS

Quote Originally Posted by AZSS View Post
    Hello
    Just found this site and registered.
    I live in Peoria and have a ccw. I carry a Springfield Armory XD 40, 4". Wonderful semi-auto.
    AZSS
    Great to have you with us AZSS.

The XD40 is a nice gun. What is your choice rig for carrying it?
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

8. Hello All

Hello everyone. I found this site and I joined mainly for a quick reference to find the laws in each state pertaining to CC. I have been carrying now for over a year. I recently switched from a 9mm XD 3" to a Tarus 1911 because I found a nice in the waist holster that allowed me to conceal better. I really liked the XD 9 holster I have (modified blackhawk serpa w/about an inch cut off) but was never quite comfortable carrying it outside my pants because it was so bulky. I beleive in the 2nd Ammendment as well as the Constitution and decided I needed to exercise all my rights if need be.

Welcome Rosey - great to have you with us.

10. Sorry it took so long to get back. Work, you know!
    I have tried several holsters and have found the Crossbreed to be my favorite. I use a supertuck iwb and a snapslide dress black for owb. Both work great and Mark at Crossbreed has great customer relations.
    AZSS

11. Hello People - I just joined your group. I can't visit often due to my profession but will stop by when I can. Thanks for having me here. I am from Wisconsin. A great state. High taxes and low temperatures. Can't beat that. Questions for MBASS: Was the gargoyle picture taken in Buffalo, NY?