Arizona CCW License - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arizona CCW License

AZ CCW Permit is pretty easy to obtain though, unlike some states. Inexpensive too - $60 for a 5 yr permit.

Welcome to AZ in advance.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

If you follow this link and look at the Miscellaneous questions and click on number 2 you will see the department of public safetys answer. After you establish residence here, ( rent a place to live, start utilties ) you must obtain an AZ permit.
    Questions and Answers: Concealed Weapons & Permits - Arizona Department of Public Safety
    The Gun Guy

4. Thanks you all for the more detail information. My firearm instructor mentioned if I have a Nevada and Florida ccw license I can use the NV or FLA ccw license if I move in and become an new AZ resident. I don't need AZ ccw permit.

But you guys encouraged me to get a AZ ccw permit, which is mean I will have three ccw licenses (NV, FL, and AZ), LOL
    NRA Life Member

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    AZ CCW Permit is pretty easy to obtain though, unlike some states. Inexpensive too - $60 for a 5 yr permit.

Welcome to AZ in advance.
    I am excited to have a new life in AZ.

California is hard to get a ccw license. That is why I will move in AZ.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by RRGlock23 View Post
    I am excited to have a new life in AZ.

California is hard to get a ccw license. That is why I will move in AZ.
    Coming from the left coast, I'm excited for you! Welcome to AZ !!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Welcome to Arizona

The Arizona CCW course is an 8 hour class, after the completion of the course you submit your application and finger print cards to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) along with $60.00 in certified funds (money order would do). Then you will receive a CCW card that is valid for 5 years. DPS then will send out a renewal application every 5 years as long as you keep your address current.
    We teach the class, check us out at: sixohigh.com - Home
    The Gun Guy

8. I have question What is AZ's law for how many the limit rounds in magazine? I know California has the law limited 10 rounds in magazine.
    NRA Life Member

Wait Time for AZ Permit

There is no wait time for a CCW permit in Arizona.
    The Gun Guy
    sixohigh.com - Home

Arizona has no limit on magazine size
    The Gun Guy
    sixohigh.com - Home

11. Thanks Sixohigh
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast