Arizona Concealed Carry Permin Application time

Thread: Arizona Concealed Carry Permin Application time

1. Question Arizona Concealed Carry Permin Application time

Just wondering how long it takes to get a ccw? I'm in no rush just wondering. I sent mine in at the begining of this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by wagntwister View Post
    Just wondering how long it takes to get a ccw? I'm in no rush just wondering. I sent mine in at the begining of this past week.
    You don't say where you are. From PA I got the AZ pemit in 2 weeks round trip.

4. I'm from that hell of state just east of you (NJ). I sent it in with a copy of my VA & NH permits.

5. It only ended up being less than two weeks. I think that was the fastest of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by wagntwister View Post

Who cares? Arizona is permit optional. Carry that puppy.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

8. Where did you guys get your fingerprint cards done? They want two I believe, an AZ card and an FBI card (both look almost the same except for printing on the card). Do they want a LE Agency to do the prints or can I use anyone that does prints? Jeez, I already have permits from several states - another set of FBI prints? I'm gonna get billed for processing and arrested for hassling them! Poor FBI guys.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogunguy View Post
    Where did you guys get your fingerprint cards done? They want two I believe, an AZ card and an FBI card (both look almost the same except for printing on the card). Do they want a LE Agency to do the prints or can I use anyone that does prints? Jeez, I already have permits from several states - another set of FBI prints? I'm gonna get billed for processing and arrested for hassling them! Poor FBI guys.
    For AZ they can be done by anybody that does prints. No reason why you can't do them yourself...just need an ink pad...is there anything special about fingerprint ink?