AZ SB 1214 Update - contact your Senator!

Thread: AZ SB 1214 Update - contact your Senator!

1. AZ SB 1214 Update - contact your Senator!

There are 4 Arizona Republican Senators not supporting SB 1214. None of the Democrat Senators are in support of it that I'm aware of (if yours is, please update me). Please contact them & ask them to support SB 1214. See details here:

dustinsgunblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/az-sb-1214-update.html
    My Blog: Dustin's Gun Blog

Memberships: NRA USCCA SAF GOA AZCDL NWSA

According to the National Safety Council, we are more likely to die in a bicycle accident or plane crash than an accidental gun shooting. We should ban bicycles & planes before banning guns.

3. Arizonans - call your Senator to request support of SB 1214 - it should be scheduled for debate this coming Tuesday which will be the deadline to get it passed by the Senate just in time to get it scheduled for a Hearing in the House by the deadline of next Thursday. Otherwise it will become a dead bill. An amendment was required to gain last few required votes, for full details as well as a link to the amendment, see this post:

http://dustinsgunblog.blogspot.com/2...on-campus.html
    My Blog: Dustin's Gun Blog

Memberships: NRA USCCA SAF GOA AZCDL NWSA

According to the National Safety Council, we are more likely to die in a bicycle accident or plane crash than an accidental gun shooting. We should ban bicycles & planes before banning guns.