AZ Application Time Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZ Application Time Question

AZ Application Time Question

I sent an email to AZ DPS last week, and they responded last Wednesday that they were sending me an application packet. I have not received it yet. How long should it take for the packet to go out?

Thanks.

I received mine in about 7 business days.

I sent the same email 10/20/11...they replied on 10/21...I received the packet either 10/24 or 25.

5. Two to four weeks. Need enough packets going out for contractor to justify cost. Not shipped out individually by the state, but by hundreds (or dozens) by a contractor.

Just e-mailed them for the packet yesterday...will see.

7. Im in Ga and I got my packet in about a weeks and the permit in about two weeks got to love Az

Received my packet in about 7 working days, sent packet back had license in about 6 weeks, on call to AZ, they were sorry for delay but had a backlog, comment from AZ DPS, " We are a very gun friendly state" Got to love AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerbane View Post
    Two to four weeks. Need enough packets going out for contractor to justify cost. Not shipped out individually by the state, but by hundreds (or dozens) by a contractor.
    You sure about that? When I got mine last year I had the packet within 2 days of the email...that was right after they changed their law.

I had my packet in four days. I sent my application back on Oct 18th, have not heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    I received mine in about 7 business days.
    I contacted DPS on October 25 so I should be getting the application any day now I hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast