AZ Instructors in Utah? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AZ Instructors in Utah?

1. I do have a Utah permit but I go to Vegas alot and want an Arizona permit to pack in Nevada.I figure for me it should be easier to get an Arizona permit being I live on the Utah Arizona border..

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    I do have a Utah permit but I go to Vegas alot and want an Arizona permit to pack in Nevada.I figure for me it should be easier to get an Arizona permit being I live on the Utah Arizona border..

Then just send a copy of your UT permit per N(6) in post #9 above

4. So i just called Arizona DPS and they are sending me an application in the mail, i just have to send a copy of my utah permit,Fill out app. and finger print card and 66 dollors and i get my Arizona permit.. Too cool !! Thanks for your help and info.. That was to easy, I have a habit of making things to hard.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    So i just called Arizona DPS and they are sending me an application in the mail, i just have to send a copy of my utah permit,Fill out app. and finger print card and 66 dollors and i get my Arizona permit.. Too cool !! Thanks for your help and info.. That was to easy, I have a habit of making things to hard.. :)
    Make that $60.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12