NON resident carry in Vermont= OK - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NON resident carry in Vermont= OK

Quote Originally Posted by FreeStater View Post
    For anyone reading this, I think it's pretty obvious what happened and I'm surprised nobody has chimed in. It looks to me like the original poster probably sent out a slew of emails to various organizations, including the attorney generals office, using the same or similar subject line. For some reason, when he received a response from Ilse Vergi he thought it was a response from the AG, but it wasn't.
    You realize this was 6 years ago right?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

3. Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    You realize this was 6 years ago right?
    It must be the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse. There has been an outbreak of thread necromancing lately.

Time to stock up on ammo:
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

4. I live in Vermont. Constitutional Carry. No permits required for open or concealed carry, period.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Now we have an official confirmation from Vermont of what non-residents can do.

I'd like to see a clarification of the WY law.

Thanks.
    Dafuq?

Fall guy is listed as living in tenn.. how is his voice "one of Vermonts residents"?

Correct. I'm from TN. Also as has been pointed out this is nearly a 6 year old thread, but looking back...Why was the OP posting here if looking for an "official" response?!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy View Post
    Correct. I'm from TN. Also as has been pointed out this is nearly a 6 year old thread, but looking back...Why was the OP posting here if looking for an "official" response?!
    Yup! I missed that it was that old too! No harm, no foul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123