NWA-IDPA sked?

Thread: NWA-IDPA sked?

NWA-IDPA sked?

Anyone know the schedule of the IDPA shoots in NWA? A web site maybe? Being so far out of town, this is something that I need to plan on.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Check out the club listing page here:

International Defensive Pistol Association - Affiliated Club Contact Information

Find the one closest to you and give the director a call. That's what I'm planning to do.

Good Luck!
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Anyone know the schedule of the IDPA shoots in NWA? A web site maybe? Being so far out of town, this is something that I need to plan on.
    I know this is an older thread, but how far away would you plan on going?

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I know this is an older thread, but how far away would you plan on going?
    Do you mean how far would I drive? I'd like to stay in NWA, 60 miles one way for me would be abt the limit..for me that would be either Rogers or Berryville..I would like to shoot IDPA but I really have a problem with joining anything..spent most of my life joining affiliations only to be disapointed by all the whinning and power play
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Do you mean how far would I drive? I'd like to stay in NWA, 60 miles one way for me would be abt the limit..for me that would be either Rogers or Berryville..I would like to shoot IDPA but I really have a problem with joining anything..spent most of my life joining affiliations only to be disapointed by all the whinning and power play
    Sturm's in Springdale does theirs Tuesday nights at 5:30, every Tuesday except the last Tuesday or the fourth Tuesday of each month.

"Tuesday Night is League Shoot at the range. Each week we alternate between Skill Drills and IDPA club matches. If you would like to practice your handgun skills in a more challenging environment come join us on league night. Observers are welcome.

Everyone is welcome and you do not have to be a range member to participate. You need a good handgun, at least 3 magazine/speed loaders with holders, and a holster. For safety cross-draw, shoulder, and behind the back holsters cannot be used.

League Night cost is $5.00 per shoot. This includes range time and targets."

If you came to that, you might see me eventually.

Sturm's Indoor Gun Range Home

Here's the info for Ozark Sportsman's Supply:

.: Participate our leagues || Ozark Sportsman :.

They have a nicer range than Sturm's, but they are more expensive.

More importantly, people must be 21 or older for both the pistol and rifle range, which means my 18 (almost 19) year old RESPONSIBLE girlfriend can't shoot there.

I don't know if you've been to either Sturm's or Ozark, but it just feels friendlier and more personal at Sturm's. Steve is a very knowledgeable person, and he taught the CHL class very well and professionally.

I just realized I sound like a salesman, but I really do like it there.

tnx guys..good info! Will "try" and make it out for a tues nite shoot once in a while..just have to justify a trip to town with the boss (wife, you know how it is)..
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com

No problem. Hope to see you some time!