Arkansas: Important Right-to-Carry Reform Bill to be Considered by the House

Thread: Arkansas: Important Right-to-Carry Reform Bill to be Considered by the House

Senate Bill 858, which would establish that Arkansas recognize any valid Right-to-Carry permit issued by another state, passed the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, April 2 with the recommendation ‘Do pass’. On March 26, this measures passed in the state Senate by an overwhelming 34-1 vote.

SB 858 is now up for consideration by the full House, and could be heard on the House floor any day now. Please contact your state Representative and urge her or him to support SB 858.

~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I'm sure they know my email address very well. I love to send several emails when I have a little down time.

The more we accept, the more accept our permits. I hope! Would be nice if we had repercosity with 45 states. Wishful thinking on my part.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    The more we accept, the more accept our permits. I hope! Would be nice if we had repercosity with 45 states. Wishful thinking on my part.
    I just wish they would get their **** straight in Illinois. I split my time between North Little Rock and Indianapolis Indiana... Traveling through Ill is a major pain in the a$$

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    I just wish they would get their **** straight in Illinois. I split my time between North Little Rock and Indianapolis Indiana... Traveling through Ill is a major pain in the a$$
    I'm afraid they're going to fight it as long as they can. Most likely somebody will have to sue them. But they're gonna be dragged all the way there.