HR 218/LEOSA help needed
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: HR 218/LEOSA help needed

  1. HR 218/LEOSA help needed

    I was wondering how do we apply for this in our state?

  3. #2
    Arkansas doesn't appear have a specific law or program to address LEOSA. If you qualify under LEOSA your active or retired LE ID issued by your agency should show on it that you're qualified to carry under LEOSA. In addition you will need a card or something to show that you've completed your firearms certification with in 12 months.

    Many agencies do not certify their officers for carry after they leave so I suggest you contact your agency and ask them how they handle LEOSA.
    Here are some links that may be helpful:
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts