NWA-Mall policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NWA-Mall policy

Talking

well thats good to know..it's been a couple of years since I been down that way..I guess all the more reason to stay up here??
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    It has been a long while since I have been to the NWA mall also..I do go to Penneys and there is no sign there tho..there is nothing there at the mall that would warrant me venturing out into it.

I did notice a "no guns" sign at the Fiesta Square movie theaters..if you look real close, you will find them at the BOTTOM of the doors! The new theater over by the mall/best buy has no signs anywhere, yet.

I've been to a couple of gun shops and have not yet seen any signs asking to check weapon etc..maybe because I have not been LQQK'n for them?

It's for those 7-year-olds that get daddy's gun out of the drawer. I'd take it to mean that "You must be at least THIS tall to carry a gun"
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

4. what?

i'm a fayetteville resident and have been going to the nwa mall for years . . . . . with my concealed .45. i never noticed any sign on any doors. if there was a clear and visible sign at the entrance, i never noticed it. anyway, happy and safe shopping. ron

I hope that this will be of some help to Arkansans or others who have reciprocal licenses.

5-73-306. Prohibited places.

(b)(1)(A) In addition to a place enumerated in this section, the carrying of a concealed handgun may be disallowed in any place at the discretion of the person or entity exercising control over the physical location of the place by placing at each entrance to the place a written notice clearly readable at a distance of not less than ten feet (10') that "carrying a handgun is prohibited".

CHL Restrictions

I hope that this will be of some help to Arkansans or others who have reciprocal licenses.

5-73-306. Prohibited places.

(b)(1)(A) In addition to a place enumerated in this section, the carrying of a concealed handgun may be disallowed in any place at the discretion of the person or entity exercising control over the physical location of the place by placing at each entrance to the place a written notice clearly readable at a distance of not less than ten feet (10') that "carrying a handgun is prohibited".

Quote Originally Posted by mustaqbal View Post
    i'm a fayetteville resident and have been going to the nwa mall for years . . . . . with my concealed .45. i never noticed any sign on any doors. if there was a clear and visible sign at the entrance, i never noticed it. anyway, happy and safe shopping. ron
    Greetings Ron..although it has been a while since I have been to the mall, I can tell you that if I ever do return to the NWA mall, I will not be unarmed..glad to see that you vist there armed and alert. Perhaps one of these days, we shall meet over a soda and laff at the sheeple, perhaps the food court? :chees:
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

8. Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    It has been a long while since I have been to the NWA mall also..I do go to Penneys and there is no sign there tho..there is nothing there at the mall that would warrant me venturing out into it.
    If there are no signs on Penney's doors then how can they possibly say you can not carry in the mall. Penney's doesn't own the building, it leases it from the mall. Even if the mall entry doors are posted, if there isn't a sign posted going from Penney's to the mall then they have not properly notified you and don't have a leg to stand on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12