Another choice thread...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another choice thread...

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Another choice thread...

We've read many a thread discussing this caliber or that, the benefits of open versus concealed carry, this round or that and it goes on and on.

There is a question tho that has not been discussed here, not that I've seen anyway, and it is a choice. I know, I know, another "what would you recommend" thread but I hope you might see the significance in this relatively untouched debate...

So which is it, Cocoa Puffs or Cocao Crispies? Why?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

3. Cocao Crispies

Cocao Crispies

Only people that carry plastic guns with a hole smaller than .45 in front would disagree.

;)

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Rock View Post
    Cocao Crispies

Only people that carry plastic guns with a hole smaller than .45 in front would disagree.

;)

Eric
    I occasionally carry a plastic gun .05 smaller, but I gotta agree. Easier to eat, makes the milk taste better. But the real question is this: more cereal, more milk, or equal shares of both??

Depends on if I plan on drinking the milk afterwards. The Cocoa crisps are much smaller and put a lot more cocoa into the milk. So if I'm drinking, it's cocoa crisps. If I'm not worried about the milk and I'm gonna give it to the cat then it's the Puffs.

Quote Originally Posted by blazemyowntrails View Post
    I occasionally carry a plastic gun .05 smaller, but I gotta agree. Easier to eat, makes the milk taste better. But the real question is this: more cereal, more milk, or equal shares of both??
    As a kidlett and through much experimentation, I came to the ratio of 3.5 parts Crispies to 1 part milk. Plenty to eat and a healthy portion of yummy cocoa milk to wash it down with. Of course the remaining milk volume will depend on if you scoop milk with the Crispies.

Cocoa Pebbles!!!

A good granola cereal is always a tastie option.

I shoot a plastic gun in .40 area and like fruity loops !

Gosh! I envy you guys who can eat or drink chocolates. I am allergic to caffeine and chocolates.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

You know its going to be a bad day when your Rice Crispies say 'snap, crackle, screw you'.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will itself be forgotten
    VFW Life Member
    NRA Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast