oil less cooker

Thread: oil less cooker

1. Thumbs up oil less cooker

has anyone had any experience with one of the oil less turkey fryers.
    i've had mine about 2 years and tried a lot of things in it.
    pork tenderloin, beef roast, turkey, chickens (many of these) shisk kabobs.

i can't find anyone else that has one and i know there has to be others out there,
    i can compare with and get new ideas from.
    haven't tried wild game yet.

A man without a knife, is a man without a life.

I have one but haven't touched it in over two years. I think I used it once with a chicken that came out ok. Now that the weather is good I've been thinking of breaking it out and cooking with it some more.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

4. oil less cooker

we've found it makes a world of difference (to the good) if you brine a chicken (we brine everything, pork,beef,birds) overnight
    in salt+ sugar + ice water. you will never find a juicer final product if you brine first. and i stick the thermometer in and don't touch
    until it's 165F, then pull out and cover with tin foil for about 10 min before cutting.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I have one but haven't touched it in over two years. I think I used it once with a chicken that came out ok. Now that the weather is good I've been thinking of breaking it out and cooking with it some more.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

oil less cooker

I bought mine last fall and I like it. It'll work for anything that you would deep-fry or roast. Besides marinades there a lot of injector flavors you can use. Try a corned beef brisket for a great meal.