J Alexanders is ANTI-GUN

Thread: J Alexanders is ANTI-GUN

1. J Alexanders is ANTI-GUN

J Alexanders has a no gun policy - dine elsewhere

Interesting. I never noticed that on the one I go to here in Tampa. I'll have to check it out when I'm by there again. I liked going there for lunch...oh well!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

What happened to the previous posts in this thread?

does someone have a list of anti-gun establishments on this site? i live in eastern washington state. i can then vote by telling the business why i no longer do business there. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uscg4good View Post
    What happened to the previous posts in this thread?
    They were moved to its own thread since you were talking about a different business.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/busin...amendment.html

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    does someone have a list of anti-gun establishments on this site? i live in eastern washington state. i can then vote by telling the business why i no longer do business there. thanks
    No list per say. This forum is new and is exactly for that. To post about businesses so we can start making a list.

8. J Alexander's lack of response

I wrote to them in protest of their policy being an infringement of my rights and have not received any response after 4 days. I guess I expected some kind of answer!

9. I agree, they should have sent you a reply of some kind. Where is J Alexanders located?

I love JAlexanders, and we can't carry in an establishment "in OHIO" that serves alcohol anyways "as of now". Not sure the one by me has a sign, if they do I will talk to the manager. Otherwise the gun stays in the glove compartment, and I'm gonna go eat some yummy steak.

J. Alexander's Nashville

The J. Alexander location at Cool Springs in Nashville does not have a "No Guns" posting anywhere that I could find. If it's a corporate policy, it seems to be one that's not vigorously enforced by local managers.

And yes, they have a great steak. Had one last weekend!
    Alan, TN