IKEA not gun friendly - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IKEA not gun friendly

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    It's the same for texas too, well atleast the one in round rock, TX. sign right on the door. NO FIREARMS... needless to say i dont shop there often...

Irrelevant in Texas. If it is not a valid 30.06 sign I just smirk as I walk by it.
    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by tanker1983 View Post
    Irrelevant in Texas. If it is not a valid 30.06 sign I just smirk as I walk by it.
    Am I the only person who thinks the Texas Legislature had a good sense of humor when they numbered that law?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks the Texas Legislature had a good sense of humor when they numbered that law?
    At first I thought maybe so, too. Then I realized it was just the next number in line when it was added in '97. 30.05 had been in place since 1973. Besides, I'm not sure our Legislature even has a sense of humor, but it does make the number easy to remember when you want to look it up.

Surprise surprise! Visited the IKEA in Orlando And there it was! Plain as day! No Weapons sign on the entry door.

6. Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Surprise surprise! Visited the IKEA in Orlando And there it was! Plain as day! No Weapons sign on the entry door.
    Did you ignore it and go in, did it chase you away or something other?

You guys should craft a bedside pistol holder and post it on "Ikea Hack."

Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck2 View Post
    At first I thought maybe so, too. Then I realized it was just the next number in line when it was added in '97. 30.05 had been in place since 1973. Besides, I'm not sure our Legislature even has a sense of humor, but it does make the number easy to remember when you want to look it up.
    I knew Texas was an OK state when they refused to give Carla Faye Tucker a pass at brutally murdering two people with a pick axe. You don't get a pass to murder people just because you are a Christian, and in Texas, you get the chair.

9. There was an issues with a fellow that OCed up my way in Canton MI. He was ushered out and harassed by the po-po. Long story short, the company is very anti-gun and does not want them in their store. It's their policy, so I suggest you vote with your $$ and shop somewhere else. Maybe send them a letter and explain how they lost a sale because of their policy.

10. That's what happens when you have your testicles removed.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    That's what happens when you have your testicles removed.
    Sounds like you are speaking from experience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234