Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies - Page 12
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies

Aren't we all a catty bunch...

Sarge and LPC-
    It doesn't matter how much we argue here in the forum, we will never change
    some people's minds. These determined people are always going to be right, no matter what we say to them.
    We should all pray that the person who oc doesn't become that person who is
    targeted during a crime. I pray that anyone reading this doesn't become 'just another statistic'. To the rest of the people reading this thread, the saying goes "don't be that guy"...

Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    Sarge and LPC-
    It doesn't matter how much we argue here in the forum, we will never change
    some people's minds. These determined people are always going to be right, no matter what we say to them.
    Agreed, but I'm a firm believer in spirited debate because there is always someone new that is learning, someone immature who is maturing, and everyone is always wiser whether they admit it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    We should all pray that the person who oc doesn't become that person who is
    targeted during a crime. I pray that anyone reading this doesn't become 'just another statistic'. To the rest of the people reading this thread, the saying goes "don't be that guy"...
    I fully agree, but second to that and including in my prayers that the good Lord will turn the badguys away from crime, the only statistics I want to see on the rise are FAILED badguy attempts. I just think we need to let them be bad guys so we can make their failures rise.

Divide and Conquer more ammo for our anti gun foes.

LPC1625, you have shown ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF to support your claims,or prove what I have said is wrong.... The reason you cannot find "news" stories to prove me wrong is because THEY DO NOT EXIST....... How is that for reality?

I am now FORMALLY asking you to PROVE that we, as "citizens" (or however you want to say it) of these United States have the Constitutional "RIGHT" to NOT be offended...... You are the one that made that claim.... NOW PROVE IT...........

It's there, not off base, and is no fantasy. It is actually one of the smarter documents available to read if you have the capacity to grasp it. You truly are a sad American if you think it is stupid, or think it has no meaning. You have my pity.
    Did you actually read what I wrote? because this drivel as a response is about as far off base of what I wrote that you can be.....

Axeanda45
    Did I say you don't have a right to offend someone or hurt their feelings? You have that right, but does it make it right? I think it is an abuse of liberty.

Your disregard for others will only lead them to disregard you; you are one, they are many. This seems wise to you?

Ehhh, most small communities have a crazy old coot that lives alone in a shack outside of town that rambles a bunch of mindless drivel, guess they gotta come from somewhere.

Again, you are outdoing yourself.... You are confusing the fantasies in your mind with the reality of what I wrote.....

I think you need to just go back to your mommas basement and leave the adult discussions to the adults....

You say I'm off base but don't say how, you say tactics such as "the element of surprise" are bunk when there is centuries of proof out there if you had your eyes open and could comprehend the text in front of you. You're simply arguing to argue.

I think you're the one that needs to do some growing up. For now you're just another of the many internet trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by LPC1625 View Post
    You say I'm off base but don't say how, you say tactics such as "the element of surprise" are bunk when there is centuries of proof out there if you had your eyes open and could comprehend the text in front of you. You're simply arguing to argue.

I think you're the one that needs to do some growing up. For now you're just another of the many internet trolls.

So, I take it you are refusing to prove that we have the "Right" not to get our "feelings" hurt?

also, please provide the "PROOF"... you know, all those centuries of it you are alluding to that "surprise" is a DEFENSIVE tactic.....

Your lack of intelligent responses makes me want to quote a line from a movie which goes something like this: answer the fookin question........

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:214518
    Quote Originally Posted by LPC1625 View Post

So, I take it you are refusing to prove that we have the "Right" not to get our "feelings" hurt?

also, please provide the "PROOF"... you know, all those centuries of it you are alluding to that "surprise" is a DEFENSIVE tactic.....

Your lack of intelligent responses makes me want to quote a line from a movie which goes something like this: answer the fookin question........
    Why don't you prove anything you say. All I have seen on this entire thread is you bashing and harassing anyone who disagrees with you even when they tried to acknowledge some of your ideas. Fortunate for you, this great country gives even the biggest close minded idiots free speech. For all our sakes, post the state are local statutes that states business property is the same as public.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post

Yup, just another troll.

Agreed with LCP

I fully agree, but second to that and including in my prayers that the good Lord will turn the badguys away from crime, the only statistics I want to see on the rise are FAILED badguy attempts. I just think we need to let them be bad guys so we can make their failures rise.
    I like your statement, LCP, and agree. Anyone watch Worlds Dumbest on Tru TV? My wife and I love that one.
    As far as surprises go, I have a .22 hole in my left leg and a nice scar from a blade in my right hand. I never saw either one of those coming, so I guess they were both a surprise, right.

Quote Originally Posted by mgttrmn View Post
    Why don't you prove anything you say. All I have seen on this entire thread is you bashing and harassing anyone who disagrees with you even when they tried to acknowledge some of your ideas. Fortunate for you, this great country gives even the biggest close minded idiots free speech. For all our sakes, post the state are local statutes that states business property is the same as public.
    So, here we have another poster that only tries to discredit me WITHOUT providing any actual facts or such to disprove a single solitary thing that I have stated......

Nice....

Well LPC and mgtt, all you 2 have done is shown that you have an opinion, and that is it.... Unless you show actual proof, what I have stated in this thread is right and you are wrong.... I challenge anyone in the world to disprove my statements with something other than "you are wrong" or "huh-uh!!!!"........

If I seem harsh, so what? does that make what I write incorrect?

I have no problem being proven wrong... I actually apologize when I have been shown where I was wrong.. However, I never back down when insulted or no proof is given to disprove what I write. If you have some proof, let's see it,

LPC.... you fit the definition of troll much better than I.... you make false statements, and when called on them, you refuse to back them up, and skirt the issue in any way possible..... I have asked you more than once to answer a simple question to PROVIDE THE PROOF of something that you stated in post # 97 in this thread....which I will quote here:

I think everyone legal to own a firearm should do so and should have a firearm with them at all times, not everyone feels that way and they're just as free as I am. My freedom to bear my firearm should not infringe on their right to "feel" safe thinking (with their head in the sand) that there are no firearms around.
    If you have ANYTHING AT ALL HANGING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS......You will answer this question which frankly, I am getting tired of asking....

Where in the Constitution or Bill Of Rights does it say that we have the "RIGHT" to "FEEL" safe?

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast