Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies - Page 13
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies

You have yet to prove anything you have said. You say you are right. Prove it. I can do the same thing you are doing, ready here goes. You have yet to prove to me im wrong. Since you have not, I am right. Man that was easy. Thanks. What makes you so special that everyone here has to prove you wrong vs. You proving to everyone here you are right.
    I don't think I said anything about disagreeing with you. I simply asked for evidence to back up your statements. I have met many people like you in my line of work. When your OPINION is challenged by another person opinion, you resort to belittling and harrasment as a way to bully people to agree with you. Unfortantly when dealing with people such as your self, no amount of proof in the world will change your opinion. I respect for giving their opinions and trying to have a polite and educational debate. Except for the few that does not need to be named. My biggest regret is getting drawn into it and not allowing the others in this thread to carry on a healthy discussion. For that I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by mgttrmn View Post
    You have yet to prove anything you have said. You say you are right. Prove it. I can do the same thing you are doing, ready here goes. You have yet to prove to me im wrong. Since you have not, I am right. Man that was easy. Thanks. What makes you so special that everyone here has to prove you wrong vs. You proving to everyone here you are right.
    I don't think I said anything about disagreeing with you. I simply asked for evidence to back up your statements. I have met many people like you in my line of work. When your OPINION is challenged by another person opinion, you resort to belittling and harrasment as a way to bully people to agree with you. Unfortantly when dealing with people such as your self, no amount of proof in the world will change your opinion. I respect for giving their opinions and trying to have a polite and educational debate. Except for the few that does not need to be named. My biggest regret is getting drawn into it and not allowing the others in this thread to carry on a healthy discussion. For that I apologize.
    Why do I always get those who dont have a clue......... Oh well, time to educate another toddler.......

I truly am trying to educate you without being sarcastic or harsh or demeaning, but it isnt very easy... anyway, here goes:

Here is how things work in the real world.... someone makes a statement (that would be me in this example...) and You come in later (into the thread and make observations/comments) since it was I who was first to post in this thread ( I was here before you), it is UP TO YOU as the one who came in later...to prove what I said was wrong.... not the other way around...

People such as myself.... hmmmm, what kind of people is that? As far as I can tell, on all of the threads I have commented on, I am almost always proven right in what I post, and in the rare times I have not been, and have been given proof of such, I apologize and have learned something.

On the other hand.... there are people like you (wow, I can do that too, isn't that special) who claim something is wrong, but dont even have a big enough clue of what it is that is "wrong" to even point out ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of it........, Yet, you think I can read your mind and that I have to go and prove every word I have written in this thread that you happen to disagree with...... Well, I cannot read minds and dont have a clue what it is that you think is wrong..... Maybe you can start by giving us all some good sound reasoning about some of the points you disagree with, who knows, maybe I will be apologizing to YOU!!!!

So....... put on your thinking cap, buckle down and get to it! Actually come up with a valid argument and let's actually get a REAL discussion going instead of blanket statements that only prove your ignorance....

After rereading previous posts, I have determined you were not the first to post, however you were the first to belittle and harass other people before they even had a chance to disagree with you. I see a pattern here. It doesn't make sense to say just because you posted a comment first it makes you right and leaves the burden to everyone else that disagrees with you to PROVE IT wrong. This thread has stopped being useful. thank you for making my point. you post on other threads and are always right. You said enough right there. That was point of my last post. I really don't care which side is right or wrong at this point because until BOTH sides back their statements with proof, they are all considered opinion. "The great thing about this country is everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they my be" Good day to all the people who have wastes their time reading the last few post that did nothing to discuss the subject at hand. Again my apologies.

So, You have absolutely no proof to show anything I have written is wrong ..... That is what I thought. My point has now been proven correct by you, thank you .....

And yet you have no proof any thing you wrote is correct. Thank you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mgttrmn View Post
    And yet you have no proof any thing you wrote is correct. Thank you. :)
    Do you even know the very simple ground rule of there needing to be a "subject" in a discussion or argument? What you have done is come in here, and accuse me of being wrong about "something" but wont say what "it" is... and then refuse to even give any proof or valid arguments to prove me wrong. Then, when called on it, you skirt the lack of subject even more.... Jumping up and down and screaming you are wrong does not work in the real world, sorry, you need to give facts and make points to prove your case, not just blanket accusations....

Actually, you have already proven to all here that I am right, since you have provided no valid argument other than "you are wrong"........

I am sure that everyone will now believe everything you write, and not believe anything I have ever written or ever will write......

Good job! You should be proud of yourself, how skillfully you put me in my place, and proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that I know nothing, and you know it all..... Wow, such wonderful debating skills to possess, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous.. I wish I was cool like you, and could win an argument without any facts or even a subject!!!

Oh, btw troll, you are now on ignore.. Goodby

Wow, you have already been put on someones ignore list after only 11 posts (as of this one) and only 1-1/2 weeks on the forum..... I wonder if that tells you anything.... well, now that I think about it, with how you got on my ignore list, you probably havent learned a thing, have you? Oh yeh, I forgot, lol, I wont be able to see your answer!!!!! poor me..........

I know axean won't see this but, at least I will be able to give my opinion that may or may not agree with his/her and not have snide childish remarks as "I POSTED FIRST. I never tried to debate him/her, this site isgiving about giving our opinions for everyone to see. Im glad he/her gave his opinion and thats he is right on every subject he posts on. just asked for proof to treat him the way he treated others. I think he watched to many political debates because he thinks the only way to debate is belittle and harass with name calling the other parties that disagree., that is the main reason for all my responses on this thread. I wish I think he got a hint of what I was trying to get across to him but I am sure he did nothave. Thank you for you all for your time and patiense

9. Lowe's lost my business long ago (this just solidifies it). I'm more of a Home-Depot guy. They are more helpful and have what I need, if I can't find it locally. Maybe I should send them a letter/e-mail so they know they lost my business, or maybe stage an Open-Carry protest, just outside, on the public sidewalk.
    Last edited by mountaineer; 07-26-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: *edited because I can't spell "should"...

10. Wow! Reading back in this thready (I just answered the OP) and boy, it sure got off track. Hey, MODS, what are the rules here? This looks like it sure got into the "your armpits smell more than mine" territory...

You all need to move! LOL

The guy at Lowe's is helping me design a super-light, super-mobile target carrier. Will move my shooting gear, targets, and double as a target stand capable of holding up steel gongs. The guy is really smart- and works for Lowe's...
    Joking aside, I think the policy of a certain Lowe's store depends a lot in:
    Where you are (State, County, City- and how local laws are)...
    Who the manager is and how liberal or conservative they are...
    And whether there has been some sort of problem before...
    I asked the manager of my local store, and he told me that OC tends to scare 'sheeple' and hoplophobics. He told me that this has happened before. Keep the gun well concealed and no problem. He also told me that the manager of (xxx) store hates guns and anyone who carries one- don't even think about carrying at that store. I then asked him if there had been a problem at the other store- yes, that manager saw a poorly concealed gun and called the police. As it turned out, the guy was an off-duty cop.
    It goes to show how much store managers and the local situation plays into us.
    If the management of your closest store is hoplophobic, then go to another store, but don't write off Lowe's totally. If it has to do with local law/ordnance, obey the law so you don't make all of us look bad.
    Remember, your behaviour reflects ALL of us in the end.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast