Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies - Page 14
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies

Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    Wow! Reading back in this thready (I just answered the OP) and boy, it sure got off track. Hey, MODS, what are the rules here? This looks like it sure got into the "your armpits smell more than mine" territory...

What exactly does this particular quoted post OF YOURS have to do with this thread? (besides doing the exact same thing you are crying to the mods about) Going to the mods and crying about things is not how we do things around here.......

btw, welcome to the forums............

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    What exactly does this particular quoted post OF YOURS have to do with this thread? (besides doing the exact same thing you are crying to the mods about) Going to the mods and crying about things is not how we do things around here.......

btw, welcome to the forums............
    G50 would say "We don't need no stinkin' mods, or concealed carry badges."

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    G50 would say "We don't need no stinkin' mods, or concealed carry badges."
    I must have missed something, when did this become a CCW Badge discusion???

[QUOTE=This looks like it sure got into the "your armpits smell more than mine" territory...[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it did, :)

6. lowes and Anti~gun

Its called Conceal Carry for a reason...just be true to the no Firearm policy at State and Federal Buildings.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hurley40 View Post
    Its called Conceal Carry for a reason...just be true to the no Firearm policy at State and Federal Buildings.
    So then, you would be advocating violating State trespass law, as long as one had a concealed carry permit? Your rights trump the business owner rights?

It seems to me that we gun owners need to start educating upper management of their establishment policies and point out they are in effect advertising to criminals that all the patrons and employees are now targets unable to defend themselves from robbery, assault, rape and other forms of violence and would they like to be held responsible for the public's safety against crime.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Never had a prob with Lowes but I live in a cc state. Move brother it ain't gonna change in those Yankee states EVER! I shop at Lowes because there are no more mom an pops in my AO. There is a HomeDepot but they still are a part of the Sodomite loving crowd an refused to pull advertising from that FAKE American muslim show ae channel tried to sneak in. Might have worked in Dearborn but this is Texas an we like are allah loving haji's BBQ not broiled. Lowes pulled it's ads HOMEBUTTPLUG did not. So I shop Lowes...
    John 3:16 .....solo out

Lowes near me has no signs posted as such carry in compliance with the law. If Lowes were to post such a sign I would take my business somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies

After calling Lowes corporate call center, to find out once and for all just what Lowes Firearm policy was, I found the dark truth of the matter. While claiming to be “neutral” on one hand, on the other they are anti second amendment. They state their official corporate policy is to follow local and federal laws when it come to carrying firearms both open and concealed. But yet allow local stores to disregard corporate policy and ask customers to leave the store for carrying a firearm. I find it hard to believe that they allow such discrimination to take place in their stores when they claim they have no problem with it.
    Customers who are following their own corporate policy and as such following local and federal laws are treated like second class citizens. For the mere fact they should have the balls to exercise their constitutional rights in their stores that are staffed with anti gun and anti self preservation nut jobs! In the twenty first century discrimination is no longer about race, nationality, sexual orientation people are now discriminated against based upon one choosing to exercise their rights.
    All accounts of people being asked to leave the store for legally exercising their second amendment right have one thing in common. When asking the manager to show them the policy stating the Lowes firearm policy, none of them can find it. When I asked for a copy of the policy myself from corporate I was told “we do not give out that information” I informed them I would be filing a suit to attain a copy of this mysterious policy I was told “go for it.”
    I find it unreal that a customer would be faced with such a problem of being told “Yes” and then told “No leave now.” But that is just the case awaiting for any customer who called Lowes customer care line they will be told “Yes” you may carry in our stores. Only to be told “No” and told to leave the store and not to come back with the firearm. I would encourage all to boycott Lowes and spread the word to all about their twisted practices when it comes to your rights.
    Now don't flame me over this but U.S. courts ruled as recently as September 2011 that the second amendment does not apply to carrying a handgun. So they feel they're not violating anyone's rights. My local store doesn't have any signs so we don't disarm before entering. Never had any problems.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast