Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies - Page 17
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies

Just carry concealed and keep your mouth shut or don't shop there, simple as that. I will never let someone I'm paying my hard-earned money tell me what to do. I'll either shop there and keep quiet or go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    What case, and where, did that occur? Man, I can't believe I missed that. And that is contradictory to the McDonald ruling.
    Was happening around the Denver area a few months back. No, it does NOT violate the McDonald ruling (I thought it did, too, until I read it again). Here's the situation:
    Armed robbers were robbing Home Depot stores and shot (single person or multiple??). DPD posted guards at several stores. Now they recently had a guy robbing over 2 dozen Subway sandwich shops. They got 2 suspects that fled to CA somewhere...
    Police find getaway vehicle after Home Depot robbed at gunpoint | 9news.com
    Armed Robbers Strike Multiple Times Within One Mile - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver
    I became friends with 2 of the cops at HD. They both hinted that Denver wasn't the only city that they had hit...
    Subway robberies:
    Subway Robberies CBS Denver
    Aurora Police Raise Reward For Capture Of ’32 Bandit’ CBS Denver
    Restaurant Employees Say Same Man Robbed Their Store Twice CBS Denver

I am a regular customer at the local Lowe's store and I carry 24/7. I have never had any problems but then again no one knows I carry. If the management were to ask me to leave, I would gladly do so because I spend $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 a year there. So, it would be their loss, not mine.
    I live in my own little world, but it is Okay because everyone here knows me.
    Life Member: NRA, GOA, MOAA, NAHC.
    U.S. Army Retired

Quote Originally Posted by tango6 View Post
    I am a regular customer at the local Lowe's store and I carry 24/7. I have never had any problems but then again no one knows I carry. If the management were to ask me to leave, I would gladly do so because I spend $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 a year there. So, it would be their loss, not mine.
    They just adore me! Because I buy more than my annual income there....in a week....

6. Lowes hurts my feelings too! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    Just carry concealed and keep your mouth shut or don't shop there, simple as that. I will never let someone I'm paying my hard-earned money tell me what to do. I'll either shop there and keep quiet or go somewhere else.
    My sentiments exactly!
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

We all have to quit worrying about being PC in anti-gun stores. There is a reason why it's called conceal carry----so no one knows you are armed. What are they gonna do frisk everyone that walks through the door? If by chance they do happen to see it or you are totally inept and it falls out of your holster or pocket all they can do is ask you to leave.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

9. I would think if it is concealed they will not see it. No problem. If you need it, use it then deal with it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies
    After calling Lowes corporate call center, to find out once and for all just what Lowes Firearm policy was, I found the dark truth of the matter. While claiming to be “neutral” on one hand, on the other they are anti second amendment. They state their official corporate policy is to follow local and federal laws when it come to carrying firearms both open and concealed. But yet allow local stores to disregard corporate policy and ask customers to leave the store for carrying a firearm. I find it hard to believe that they allow such discrimination to take place in their stores when they claim they have no problem with it.
    It is there store and they can make there own policy. If you do not agree with there policies then do not spend your money there. Easy nuff. There are lists of Anti companies at the NRA site.

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    It is there store and they can make there own policy. If you do not agree with there policies then do not spend your money there. Easy nuff. There are lists of Anti companies at the NRA site.
    All of us know stores can make their own policy. It is their property and they're entitled to make the rules. However, policies do not get changed by customers simply choosing not to spend money there. It is easy enough to just go somewhere else. A little bit harder to take a stand and file complaints to let your voice be heard in an attempt to get them to change their policy.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast