Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies - Page 7
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowes Home Improvement Stores and their anti gun policies

More irony

I don't think the problem is Lowe's, as it is the manager or local management. I say this because the manager and two employees at the Lowe's closest to me are helping me construct my own portable target frames and reactive targets. One guy suggested to use giant ice blocks as targets. The other guy told me, yeah, that's what I use....
    I think you all should move here. Problem solved. LOL
    Get to know the manager at your Lowe's- without having your gun with you. Meet with him/her and be so friendly and nice that they'll want to puke. You know those people that are so nice you want to spit? Be that person. Explain to them why you have CCW. Don't use 'just because I can' or '2nd Amendment' as a reason. See what happens. If they still say no, uhhhh...well.... You tried. Just remember...be the nicest guy you have ever met. When you go outside, you can puke to your heart's content.
    It's worth a try...

I always cc and never had a problem at any restaurant, lowes, home depot or any other establishment. I figured if they had a problem with it they would have it posted somewhere near the entrance and if they did, then they must not want my business and I will oblige them accordingly.

Have had no problems carrying in the Lowe's here. Have carried in a couple of the malls too. (going to one mall is too much for me anyway!!) So far no problems

Don't ask and Don't Tell!

What is so hard about that?

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Don't ask and Don't Tell!

What is so hard about that?

-Doc
    Fred Phelps seems to have some major issues over it. IMHO, gay, lesbian, and bisexual people should all carry guns to protect themselves from idiots like Fred Phelps, and that's the idea behind Pink Pistols .

Haven't seen any signs or found ant problems in lower NYS stores.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Well, once you grow up and stop being concerned about how others FEEL about things.. the sooner you can unbunch yer nickers and get on with your life.

Hiding your gun does NOTHING to educate anyone, and NOTHING to deter a criminal, did you ever think about that?

Do you get this worked up over people exercising their 1st Amendment rights too? maybe you need some therapy or something...
    +1 - OC is my right as well as CC here in Washington State.

I shop at Lowe's all the time, heck they're 100 times better the the Home Depot and never had a problem but then I'm only allowed to carry concealed in Florida and Concealed is just that, concealed.
    Raul In Sunny Tavernier, The Florida Keys.
    Glock: Feed it dirt, it'll still work.
    CWFL. Speak softly and carry concealed!

Second from VA, my husband carries open, I carry concealed when we go to Lowes and have never had a problem with anyone or any staff. A few looks but that is it.

To Axeanda45, I carry concealed because it is my RIGHT to do so. I also get tired of the snickers and the comments of "Oh isn't that gun too big for a woman?!" I don't so much mind the looks. I also don't ever want to be put in the position of Redneck Hick Billy thinking to himself, wonder if little lady would really draw and shoot me. Just because some of us want to carry concealed doesn't make it wrong, so please, step away from your soap box and stop being so nasty about it to those of us who do. And what is up, you can't get a CCW so you have to harass those of us who do?

Cari

Two things: One, I have a lady friend who carries a Sig P220 (all stainless) concealed. She's only 5'2"- 'walk softly and carry a big Sig"...LOL And she NEVER misses.
    Second:
    Gorgeous horse!

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast