Sportsmans Warehouse Policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sportsmans Warehouse Policy

Have had no problem with Bass Pro Shops, as noted guns in for service are to be unloaded.

handgonnetoter Guest
    The Gander Mountain store here is the same way. Their sign on the front door says the same thing. Its like a breath of fresh air. Odly enough though, they do not allow their employees, who work the gun area, to carry.

I just had a problem like that at a local gun show. Walked 100 yards across the parking lot and to the back of the building just to be asked if I had a firearm. I asked if cc was ok and was told no. I told my soon to be 3 year old son (in front of the line of people) that we didn't need to go into a place that didn't respect our rights and we left. I later talked to a friend of mine that is a deputy and he said it's not aginst any laws. The next day we went back and I told the lady I didn't have any firearms. A freind of a friend was working at the show and he said that they do that because some jack wagon was handling a customers gun and put a hole in the wall. Who hands a guy a loaded weapon?...Who handles a weapon without checking it? It's people like that that give cc people a bad name.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin

As to Bass Pro, I open carry at the one in Hooksett, New Hampshire, Not a word is said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12