Flying Star restaurants, Albuquerque, NM

Thread: Flying Star restaurants, Albuquerque, NM

1. Flying Star restaurants, Albuquerque, NM

An often visited restaurant here, the Flying Star chain of restaurants recently posted no firearms signs at the entrances. I advised them via email of how they have just announced they are a free killing/robbing zone but they just blew it off and pretty much sad, "sorry, that's just the way it is. Have a nice day."

So, I prompted all my friends who carry (concealed) to look elsewhere for their dining enjoyment.

Too bad though, their coffee is awesome and the pastries are equally good. That said, I will not EVER frequent ANY establishment that denies my right to defense of life and liberty. NEVER.

Quote Originally Posted by akroguy View Post
    An often visited restaurant here, the Flying Star chain of restaurants recently posted no firearms signs at the entrances. I advised them via email of how they have just announced they are a free killing/robbing zone but they just blew it off and pretty much sad, "sorry, that's just the way it is. Have a nice day."

So, I prompted all my friends who carry (concealed) to look elsewhere for their dining enjoyment.

Too bad though, their coffee is awesome and the pastries are equally good. That said, I will not EVER frequent ANY establishment that denies my right to defense of life and liberty. NEVER.

I haven't noticed the signs yet, but I guess I won't be eating there much anymore.