Wells Fargo - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wells Fargo

The Wells Fargo Bank in Richmond, TX just has a no guns sign, I assume they also ban police officers.

3. I think many of you are seeing no gun signs at some of the Wells Fargo's because of the fact that so many of them have been robbed. Maybe if they had more of us Law Abiding Citizens carrying, instead of counting on their lousy security, they wouldn't have that problem anymore.

Why would that be the case? Would armed citizens take matters into their own hands and shoot the robbers inside the bank? That's exactly what the bank doesn't want.

5. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Why would that be the case? Would armed citizens take matters into their own hands and shoot the robbers inside the bank? That's exactly what the bank doesn't want.
    That's not what I'm saying. I don't know about your area but I know several areas where Wells Fargo Banks have been targeted by bank robbers because they are known to be easy to rob (because of security or whatever the reason). What I'm saying is if there was more armed citizens, maybe some of these guys would think twice before trying to rob a bank or commit some other crime. As far as citizens shooting up the bank; I would never interfere with the police doing their job and I don't think to many other people would either.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    How would they know you are "honest" or "law abiding" or "sane"?

Have you got a "honest-law abiding-sane citizen" badge?

And even then, how would they know you are competent to handle a firearm?
    What happened to 'innocent until proven guilty?'

7. I could care less if the bank was held up. The bank is insured! My weapon is for my protection not the banks.

Did not say I would use my weapon to protect bank they are insured, but if they provide no protection to me or my family and I may not carry to protect same then they do not get my business.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Screw Wells Fargo! I'm glad we left that bank.

I've never had a problem w/Wells Fargo in AZ. I opened my account while openly heeled with a 1911. I transact all business openly armed. It's never even caused a blink. This is AZ (Thank God). People carry guns. Now... if by chance I'm in that bank (or anywhere else) 'n some yahoo pulls a gun with criminal intent; I'm gonna shoot 'em if I can. You can disagree with this all you want, but there's no doubt what I'll do if I have a clear target.

Same with me, no signs at our Wells Fargo so we continue to do business with them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast