Wells Fargo - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wells Fargo

1. I bank at Wells Fargo, and have had no trouble in AZ branches, carrying either open or concealed. None of them are posted, and I have never gotten so much as a sideways glance. If it's a company policy against guns, it apparently doesn't apply in AZ.

Well done, my man.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

4. I don't remember if my branch of WF has a sign or not but in Nebraska it is written into the CC law that financial institutions are off limits when carrying. So even if WF wanted to allow it they can't in Nebraska.

Let me tell ya my story about Wells Fargo knowing if they are on foot or horse back ! Go a check in the mail from Fargo for $21,???.00 dallors . It was paid to Verison but it was addressed to me ! So I spent my time trying to find the rite person and did and told this person the sum was nice but I can't chase it because it has the wrong name on it ! She had no sence of humor and told me to send it back and I did with the stamp I paid for (can you say stupid) ! Anyway one month latter I got another one for the same amount , so I got smarter and put it in a frame and it hangs on my wall Pisser ya think!!

Also bank at Wells Fargo. No signs, no problems. Carry every time I'm there. Just yesterday as a matter of fact.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    How would they know you are "honest" or "law abiding" or "sane"?

Have you got a "honest-law abiding-sane citizen" badge?

And even then, how would they know you are competent to handle a firearm?
    ~smfh~

Stop trolling 'nogoods'.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

A year later than my first reply and even after the WF takeover of Wachovia, still no signs and still an off duty city cop in the bank. That was as of Monday. And yes, they ( LEOs) know I carry. We are often in the gun shops at the same times.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

9. I carry open here in Virginia at my Wells Fargo bank, they've said nothing...I want to close my account for other reasons though........

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    How would they know you are "honest" or "law abiding" or "sane"?

Have you got a "honest-law abiding-sane citizen" badge?

And even then, how would they know you are competent to handle a firearm?
    If he has a Carry Permit, he has been certified by the State as law abiding and sane. So I don't know where you are coming from.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345