Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Jared's Jewelry in Concord NH, anti-gun and anit 2nd amendment!

  1. Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    Money talks. If you do not like me carrying my gun I can and will carry my money to another store.
    I don't have enough money to talk. It's more like a whimper.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    I'm not going to touch the banning of guns in your home, Your home is your castle and your rules are the law period. BUT I have a 2 part comment on the rest. Why would you expect anybody to "allow" you to exercise your 2a rights when you yourself practice not respecting the rights of others? Yes a business is yours but if you open your business to the public your should open yourself to the publics rights. WITH THAT BEING SAID.....YOUR business is somewhat of an exception to the rule as everybody in your classroom is NOT properly trained in the safe operation of firearms (yet). I agree with that fact and agree 100% with not allowing them to bring ammo into your classroom, in that particular situation you'd definitely be asking for trouble. I'm going to assume you have a store? sell accessories, etc. Do you also ban permit holders from making purchases from you while armed?
    Our business location consists of offices and conference rooms where the lecture portion of firearms classes are taught. We don't sell any products so everyone who enters is a student. Most curriculums are broken into lectures and exercises. The exercises at our office location are conducted with an inert gun but the curriculum moves to the range at some point. I'm always conscious of the ignorant perp who thinks a training facility would be a good place to steal guns. Perps aren't exactly the smartest people around. So for security purposes I encourage those who work in the office to bring their gun to work. They may someday save each others' lives. It's the best security I can think of... we protect each other. The only reason I forbid students to bring guns and/or ammo into the facility is because it's part of the NRA's safety rules... no guns or live ammo in the classroom. Anyone remember the video of that ATF agent who shot himself in the foot?

    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern Oklahoma
    Posts
    71
    OK, Jared's is telling me that I can not have CW while on there property. So then are they willing to take full responsibility for my safty? By disarming me and the ablity to protect myself and family on their property, and infringing on my 2nd Adm. right. If anything was to happen to me or a loved one with me, the insuing law suit would bring Jared's to their knees. On the other hand I'm sure that they would say it is not their fault, but the policy they have in play makes it their fault by taking a tool for protection out of my hands. I will never shop at Jared's again.
    Last edited by Psyk00diver; 04-15-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Spelling error

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    OK, Jared's is telling me that I can not have CW while on there property. So then are they willing to take full responsibility for my safty? By disarming me and the ablity to protect myself and family on their property, and infringing on my 2nd Adm. right. If anything was to happen to me or a loved one with me, the insuing law suit would bring Jared's to their knees. On the other hand I'm sure that they would say it is not their fault, but the policy they have in play makes it their fault by taking a tool for protection out of my hands. I will never shop at Jared's again.
    Did anybody force you to do into Jared's without your gun? NO. You would be responsible for your own decision.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Did anybody force you to do into Jared's without your gun? NO. You would be responsible for your own decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Owner of City Wok on South Park
    His name is Jared he rook great, City Wok food sure taste great. Hey I rike that!

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern Oklahoma
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Did anybody force you to do into Jared's without your gun? NO. You would be responsible for your own decision.
    NavyLT what your not taking into concitartion is, in my state the law says that i can carry concelled in any public store. The only exption would be if that store is 150 feet from a school. So the sign in the window is in my state it violates state law. Not to mention that the corparte policy is to fallow state law on CC. So corprate would cut their losses in a law suit and offer up the store managment as the offener of the law. As we all know that corprate would never admit to violating their own published policies, it would open up all kinds of employee laws suits to them. There again this is my opinion and how i intreprt my state law. Also in my area of the state i live in is more gun friendly than anywhere i have ever lived in the past, and that is one of the things i like about being here.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    NavyLT what your not taking into concitartion is, in my state the law says that i can carry concelled in any public store. The only exption would be if that store is 150 feet from a school. So the sign in the window is in my state it violates state law. Not to mention that the corparte policy is to fallow state law on CC. So corprate would cut their losses in a law suit and offer up the store managment as the offener of the law. As we all know that corprate would never admit to violating their own published policies, it would open up all kinds of employee laws suits to them. There again this is my opinion and how i intreprt my state law. Also in my area of the state i live in is more gun friendly than anywhere i have ever lived in the past, and that is one of the things i like about being here.
    You're forgetting one key point... it's not a publlc store. It is a private corporation owned by it's shareholders who are entitled to set a policy of "no guns." They're not eliminating your second amendment rights, they're just telling you to exercise them elsewhere. The same holds for first amendment rights. You think you have them? Try going down to the local mall, getting up on your soapbox and speaking out against the lack of constitutional rights (or any other topic). Security will request you stop, after which they will call the police. If you still refuse to stop you'll be arrested for criminal trespass. Now when you get to court, try to continue your tirade against the Obama aministration. You'll be warned once or twice an then charged with criminal contempt of court or obstruction of governmental administration. That's just the way it is. You have no first or second amendment rights on another persons private property.

    Anyone remeber they duct-taped Larry Flynt's mouth in court to keep him quiet?
    Last edited by BC1; 04-16-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Spelling
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    NavyLT what your not taking into concitartion is, in my state the law says that i can carry concelled in any public store. The only exption would be if that store is 150 feet from a school. So the sign in the window is in my state it violates state law. Not to mention that the corparte policy is to fallow state law on CC. So corprate would cut their losses in a law suit and offer up the store managment as the offener of the law. As we all know that corprate would never admit to violating their own published policies, it would open up all kinds of employee laws suits to them. There again this is my opinion and how i intreprt my state law. Also in my area of the state i live in is more gun friendly than anywhere i have ever lived in the past, and that is one of the things i like about being here.
    Jared's has no such policy! Trust me I have already spoken to them.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    You're forgetting one key point... it's not a publlc store. It is a private corporation owned by it's shareholders who are entitled to set a policy of "no guns." They're not eliminating your second amendment rights, they're just telling you to exercise them elsewhere. The same holds for first amendment rights. You think you have them? Try going down to the local mall, getting up on your soapbox and speaking out against the lack of constitutional rights (or any other topic). Security will request you stop, after which they will call the police. If you still refuse to stop you'll be arrested for criminal trespass. Now when you get to court, try to continue your tirade against the Obama aministration. You'll be warned once or twice an then charged with criminal contempt of court or obstruction of governmental administration. That's just the way it is. You have no first or second amendment rights on another persons private property.
    Ways around that. For one you stay on the public sidewalk at their main entrance. Keep moving, do not stand in on place or they will try and claim your blocking the flow of sidewalk traffic. Among otherways, as they say "there is more then one way to sitck it to the man."

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    NavyLT what your not taking into concitartion is, in my state the law says that i can carry concelled in any public store. The only exption would be if that store is 150 feet from a school. So the sign in the window is in my state it violates state law.
    Your saying it's illegal for a store to post a gunbuster on the door, what state is this? Please fill in your profile.


    There again this is my opinion and how i interpret my state law.
    Again, what state do you live in, depending on where you carry your interpretation on the law may get you into a lot of trouble. Much easier to just see what the carry law in your state actually is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast